Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C2 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C2 Preview

    Currently working on a new skin, ( like we don't have enough )

    Just some screen shots. Let me know what you think.

    It's not finished yet so don't ask for a download link.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Some more shots.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice
      Current Setup

      Nexus 7 Tablet
      Built in head unit
      Brutus 1500Watt Amp
      Two Boston 12" subs

      2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

      Comment


      • #4
        beautiful!

        would be nice if it was day readable

        Comment


        • #5
          I use it all day without a problem. But then my windows all around are 25% Tint.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice....
            A suggest (or 2):
            - Possibility of configurable buttons...what are inportant for U (like gas) may be less important for other that prefer video or Tv on menu 1.
            - Possibility of change logo.....I have a Ford
            Wonderful the media manager pop-up menu.
            Waiting first relase.....good start!!!!!!
            Alex

            Comment


            • #7
              Finish it damn it.....!!!!

              This is the skin that I've been waiting for........!!!!!!

              Peace,

              Rafster
              Post # 3000

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Alx0363 View Post
                Nice....
                A suggest (or 2):
                - Possibility of configurable buttons...what are inportant for U (like gas) may be less important for other that prefer video or Tv on menu 1.
                - Possibility of change logo.....I have a Ford
                Wonderful the media manager pop-up menu.
                Waiting first relase.....good start!!!!!!
                Alex
                Buttons are all LABELS. You can name them what you want.
                Clock Flash comes in all differnet car logos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rafster View Post
                  Finish it damn it.....!!!!

                  This is the skin that I've been waiting for........!!!!!!

                  Peace,

                  Rafster
                  Will Take a while, but not month.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MGD View Post
                    Will Take a while, but not month.
                    define "a while"?

                    2 weeks?

                    Peace,

                    Rafster
                    Post # 3000

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good things take while. I don't want to rush it and then have to fix more problems. bout 3 weeks for the first release.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Holy crap, your gas prices are high. Paying $ 1.98 here in TN.


                        But other than that, Look'n very cool!

                        Will wait patiently for the download link.
                        Tennessee Vols Fan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Volsfan View Post
                          Holy crap, your gas prices are high. Paying $ 1.98 here in TN.
                          geez, i wish prices were that low around here. Were just getting to the 2.50 mark, its been 3-4 bucks pretty much all summer.
                          01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                          01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

                          beer replenishment fund
                          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                          mp3car live search

                          i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Gas prices just got to $2.35 here (That's at Costco) most places are still $2.49 - $2.57)



                            Peace,

                            Rafster
                            Post # 3000

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              liking this a lot. keep it up and hurry please.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X