No announcement yet.

Is there a list of weather parameters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a list of weather parameters?

I was wondering if the is a list of the parameters used for the weather skin. i.e. such as "w_suns", "w_hmid", "w_0day_low", "w_4night_t" etc, etc

I have managed to find most of them now (I think) by looking at the weather.skin file on various skins, but this seems really lon winded.
    There are a lot of these parameters and I would have thought there would be a definitive list of these somewhere. Does anyone have one?

Oh, and believe me - I have searched - A LOT - before posting.....

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

I could make a guess at them, as I have them on my skin, but these were copied and moved around. If you do get a list together, please mail it on, or post it here, so I can add them to the weather specific pages of the help file.

cheers
    KPJUK
    M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
    DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Weather Indicators

gpriesland, as this was your very first post in the forums, you were probably not aware that they are included with the RR install.

This is copied right from the SkinCommands.txt file:
      There are also many Weather indicators. You should refer to the latest BMV2 skin to find out what those are.
      So as far as I know, there is not a "list". On the other hand, it is not completely necessary to have a "list: as all of the indicators that are available, are in the the BMV2/weather.skin file. (Included with the RR install in the first place). This is the one I referenced to make the weather skin in my skin at least.
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Maybe this is of some use, I pulled it from the source code some time ago...
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice one Passe, I will add this to the Help files.

cheers
          KPJUK
          DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Arrgh! I cannot believe I missed that!
            Thanks for pointing that out to me...

And thanks for all the other responses from everyone. Really good forum this one!

It seems I had not done too bad a job at figuring them out anyway. Just in case anyone else needs the help (i.e are as clueless as I was!) here is the list I put together. I've been lurking and learning for ages so I suppose I ought to put something back

Garry
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gpriestland View Post
              Arrgh! I cannot believe I missed that!
              Thanks for pointing that out to me...

And thanks for all the other responses from everyone. Really good forum this one!

It seems I had not done too bad a job at figuring them out anyway. Just in case anyone else needs the help (i.e are as clueless as I was!) here is the list I put together. I've been lurking and learning for ages so I suppose I ought to put something back

Garry
              Thanks GPriestland, I will include this in the Help File as well. It is a good explaination of the vars, and how to use them

cheers
              KPJUK

Comment

I think its all done here.

I made some changes in my original weather code, for local weather maps info.

i will send the new code to Guino for include in next release.

:: MSCAR ::
                .:: Multimedia System Car ::.

Comment

Working...
                X