how can change a logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can change a logo

i have a skin that i like but the spinning logo is honda a have the logo i want .gif how do i change the logoi tryed using rr editor butcan't find it help please

.gif wont work least it never used to, .jpg will or get another flash logo as there are dozens of them on the forum. Failing that convert or get converted your gif into flash
    Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

k i don't know much about this i can convert the gif to jpg no prob but how do i get it in my skin after i have rr skin editor but then what do i need to make a flash out of it and how do i do that!!!!!!!

Comment

or if ya can point me to the right place to find a mustang logo already in flash or at least a ford one please do i'm not used to forums yet

Comment

Originally posted by LeBaR0n View Post
          or if ya can point me to the right place to find a mustang logo already in flash or at least a ford one please do i'm not used to forums yet
          Well, there is no time like the present to learn how forums work, and how to do things. Up at the top of the screen, you should see a list of functions, USER CP, FAQ, MEMBERS LIST, etc. Click on search. Then, put in the terms you want to search for. Put in what you are looking for, like Ford FLash Skin Logo, and see what turns up. There are several out there.

Once you find one, then go to the RoadRunner Forum, and look at the top. There are several FAQ, or Frequently asked questions. Just so you know, they are answered there also, they are not JUST questions. Read how to change the Logo. It is SIMPLE, and I would tell you, but consider this an IMPORTANT learning experience. You can't rely on others to do your work or for help. If you can do it yourself, you will never be at the mercy of other people again.

Michael
          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Oops, started typing befor your respond. Consider it as a spoon full.

If you have teh spinning Logo in your skin, then look at this line.
            /, F, x, y, w, h, Movie name
            F,28,136,241,299,"Logo.swf"
            This is the name of the flash logo in your skin.
            If you want to replace it with any other logo you need to have the file in your skin folder. If you call it Ford.swf then that is what you have to call it in the skin file. If you want to repalce it with a static jpg then you have to change the line to
            /, J, x, y, w, h
            J01,23,264,163,179,"Ford.jpg"

Comment

Nice!

Wiredwrx, Wow, you really did wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed today. When I saw your avatar right after his post, I expected a little different response
              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

well looked at all the info and i can't find a ford or mustang gt logo????

Comment

Clock Logo's

They are not specifically GT logo's but there are 2 Mustang logo's that I found on the forums:

And

It should t be to hard for you to load the image into a Photo Editor like Gimp or Photoshop and add the GT lettering how and where you want. Make sure you save it back as a transparent .png file.

Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

And you did mention a ford logo.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/atta...3&d=1108691310

And, then you might be able to use this one.
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...59&postcount=2

Michael
                    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

you didn't look very hard:

Ford http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=42840&page=2
                      pretty sure in that same thread there will be a Mustang logo
                      Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

well i found the mustang but not in spinning format how do i make it spin???

Comment

As wiredwrx mentioned, there's a nice FAQ about it:
                          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74266

Don't really know if there's a "spinning" mustang logo -- I know there's a ford one.. i.e. I wanted a spinning Mazda logo, didn't really care much for what I found, whereas I use the non-spinning one.
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

well not to good with this stuff so i will do with out thanks for the help

Comment

My animated logos have the area behind them shown as white instead of transparent. Is something wrong with my flash config.?

Comment

Working...
                              X