ZDGrey Clock Issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZDGrey Clock Issue?

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but ai can't get the clock to work on the ZDGrey skin. I'm using the latest version of RR.

This is what I get...

Post # 3000

you have to install flash player 8, that did the trick on my carputer.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      you have to install flash player 8, that did the trick on my carputer.
      I have Flash 9.... And I need Flash 9 for other things to work...

Rafster
      Post # 3000

Comment

What clock are you refering too, my combined clock, compass and speedo one ?
        System - Epia SP13000 for Main PC, Holux GR-213 USB GPS Receiver SiRF Star III, 2.4Ghz Uplink with VNC and Custom designed USB Intelligent SDC (In DEV). All fed to a Sony CDX-F7500 Headunit via USB. www.wrx-carpc.co.uk

Comment

there is a patcher that patches the .swf to comply with flash 9. Google Swf9PatchGUI and run it on your skin file. Will fix ur issue.
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Hmmm, didn't work...
            Post # 3000

Comment

Rafster - You still haven't confirmed which clock modules you are using. If its mine, i may be able to help.
              System - Epia SP13000 for Main PC, Holux GR-213 USB GPS Receiver SiRF Star III, 2.4Ghz Uplink with VNC and Custom designed USB Intelligent SDC (In DEV). All fed to a Sony CDX-F7500 Headunit via USB. www.wrx-carpc.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tissy View Post
                Rafster - You still haven't confirmed which clock modules you are using. If its mine, i may be able to help.
                Clock Modules?

Rafster
                Post # 3000

Comment

I was refering to these mate http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...543#post976543

But i guess its not these you were refering too.

Comment

No, supposeldy this Skin has a clock.swf file... It doesn't seem to work...

Rafster
                    Post # 3000

Comment

Ah yes, found the clock file now. This is the very first generation used. Plus if i am not mistaken, the one which comes with the skin is set only with a VW logo.

Do yourself a BIG favour and use the ones i have designed. They are a lot more user friendly, ALL colours used are customisable and they have transparent backgrounds, so it will integrate into ANY skin a lot easier.

They can be downloaded from my web site at www.wrx-carpc.co.uk and follow the clock module links. Or have a look at the thread here at MP3Car as previoulsy stated.

Any problems, just email / PM me.

Comment

The PDF Guide that you have on your page doesn't open on my computer..

http://www.wrx-carpc.co.uk/downloads...%20Modules.pdf

Any idea?

Rafster
                        Post # 3000

Comment

OK, I got the clock working, with my car's logo...

Thanks Tissy!!!

Rafster
                          Post # 3000

Comment

Did you get the PDF manual OK and have managed to customise the colours etc.

Let see a screen shot for all to see then !!

Hope you like it.

Comment

Here you go.

I never got the PDF working though...

Quick question... Is there any way to make the actual digital clock larger? It's kind of hard to see what time it is while driving...

Rafster
                              Post # 3000

Comment

Working...
                              X