Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashy Volume add-on

Hi all,
    I was looking around on the net for skinnable plugins and such and i think i found a result.

This app is called 3RVX and its function is to intergrate with windows volume control and display a OSX or other style volume pop-up for any volume request no matter where from.

The really usefull part is you can manipulate the window position and choose to have it on top of all other windows,Yes yes i know you can create such an effect in RR skins but this displays over embedded apps too!

Here's the BUT, it has a .NET 2.0 dependency!

Anyway check it out,looks like a FLASH effect but isn't,If your creating a skin right now and plan on using .NET 2.0 anyway it defo worth a look.

Here's a link = http://innovatedaudio.com/griff1/3RVX_1.0.1.rar
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Screen shot,
    Attached Files
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

I am using this for a long time now and it works wery well but when you set your volume to be controlled by gps speed then it pops up constantly on the screen which is very anoying. So most the time mine is off.
      Here is a shot of the display.
      Attached Files

Comment

MGD --- artwork

MGD ---

Now this is 2 days, 2 times I've seen posts with some of that fine artwork you've got in your pocket again

Are you going to share that or if I asked really nice would you - your artwork is simply second to none sir.

Thanks ----

Originally posted by MGD View Post
        I am using this for a long time now and it works wery well but when you set your volume to be controlled by gps speed then it pops up constantly on the screen which is very anoying. So most the time mine is off.

Comment

Still working on it. Will have a preview in a couple of days. This will be the night version and later the day version.

Comment

wow,hijacked after just 2 posts.
            Fastest hijack ever,thanks.

Comment

Are you trying to be Funny?
              1st. I was responding to your post stating that I am using that program.
              2nd. I was answering a question posted by kolemieux.
              Thats is hijacking?

Comment

Are you trying to be Funny?
                Yes! Lol.
                Hey this threads not going anywhere,no harm no foul.

Comment

How did you get this screen shot?
                  I tried with psp but it would only capture the background.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just regular Ctrl/PrtScn. You have to be fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X