dashboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dashboard

just been playin around on the weekend with this... loosely based on OSX's "dashboard" (installed OSX on my Dell D620 and have been inspired). will apologise in advance for not completing this, as that seems to be the current trend with me (i have the attention span of a goldfish), but I think I will take this one further as I even went to the extent of making a flash clock from scratch just to suit this skin. Thats an easy task for some of you but i've never even used Flash before! I want to make the clock animated so I can put car logos etc on it like Tissy's, but i haven't a clue where to start with that. Its all vector art so it is fairly scaleable, but when squished in any direction too much the numbers go whacky.

The border is based on the new iPhone from apple. I'm contemplating on removing it though (see 2nd screen shot below). Will maybe ask for opinions on this....

heres a couple of screenies of the main menu, one with clock, the other with clock and calendar (rainlendar embedded)

Tim.
    2005 Nissan Xtrail
    DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

worklog

with calendar/without border:
    Attached Files
    2005 Nissan Xtrail
    DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

worklog

Comment

audio player
      Attached Files
      2005 Nissan Xtrail

worklog

Comment

reserved 2
        2005 Nissan Xtrail

worklog

Comment

What can I say?
          WOW
          Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

my WEBSITE

MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
          Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

Comment

very clean and beautiful
            Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
            Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
            Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
            CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

Comment

needs more 800x600 support
              Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
              Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
              Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
              CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffy View Post
                needs more 800x600 support
                it is 8x6...

but i just resize the screen captures to show how it will look on a 7" widescreen running at 800x600 because the widescreen just squashes the 800x600 to look like 800x480 if u get what i mean! lol.

thanks for comments.

tim.
                2005 Nissan Xtrail

worklog

Comment

looking good...
                  im working on a flashbased iphone inspired skin thingy (just love that iphone ), may i ask where you got your icons...??

anyways... keep it up...

Comment

Originally posted by marazi View Post
                    looking good...
                    im working on a flashbased iphone inspired skin thingy (just love that iphone ), may i ask where you got your icons...??

anyways... keep it up...
                    i was going to try make this flash based eventually.. when i learn flash! but it still has good functionality without it at the moment.. its a lovely interface on the iPhone from what i've seen! As soon as i saw it i thought it was perfect for this application. I dont like the name iPhone though!

icons were from all over www.aqua-soft.org and google, although quite a few i had to make myself... there arent any hi-res images of the iPhone yet.

goodluck with yours!

audio browser below:
                    Attached Files
                    2005 Nissan Xtrail

worklog

Comment

tanx...
                      your skin is looking great

Comment

Wow thats really a good looking skin dude!...... Nice and well design...good job.
                        Genesis Skin
                        Bongo Skin

Comment

really relly nice looking, i like it a lot, i hope you make a downloable version soon.
                          BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                          RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                          WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                          RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                          Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

is almost ready for a beta download.. which will include basics like audio, gps (garonav), video, mixer and maybe phoco.

thanks for the kind comments!
                            2005 Nissan Xtrail

worklog

Comment

Looks good, and I like the iPhone style border - gives the skin more depth. Keep up the good work!
                              HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
                              X