regarding a 40x4 character lcd and visualizations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding a 40x4 character lcd and visualizations

ive ordered a 40x4 character lcd and i have gotten a hold of a winamp plugin which will output a spectrum analyzer and other id3 info to it. the problem is, winamp considers this character lcd as a visualization, so i have to choose the plugin for this character lcd instead of my normal AVS plugin. anybody know a way to use two visualizations? or a place with software that can control my character lcd? i have found software to do control the lcd and put in winamp info. however the only thing i can find will output only the track info (not artist/album and spectrum analyzer). i know its a weird request, but does anyone have a way around this? thansk

EDIT: just realized that i posted this in the skins section. oops. sorry. didnt mean to.

you be better off using LCD Smartie, got some nifty features and great winamp / system screens... verey configurable check it out, im using it, and i knowseveral others too, they even got their own drivers in the latest versions...

LCD Smartie

Comment

thanks, ive already downloaded that, but ill explore some more.

Comment

umm, yea that uses a winamp plugin too. im beginning to think that a spectrum on the 40x4 is not possible without the plugin. cant i get track info from winamp without running a plugin tho?

Comment

forgot that...
          there is a winamp plugin that enables you to use several plugins at that same time... dont remeber its name but will do a search for it...

i know it works, used it earlier...

Comment

that is exactly what i need. please keep lookin- thanks

Comment

Working...
            X