Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eLite | Streamline preview

What is eLite | Streamline?
    If you have enjoyed using eLite Lite, then you should like using eLite | Streamline.
    Now that eLite Lite is no longer being worked on I am planning to release a official 800 x 600 version of elite. Something that has been promised for awhile now.

When will it be released?
    At this time the date is to be determined. It is currently in a working mock-up stage. A beta release will sent out to a selected few for testing once a more complete version is done.

What will it support?
    Streamline will support all things that are currently supported in eLite Lite 1.6.6 and much more.

Will there be 800 x 480 version of this skin?
    At this time no, however if there are enough requests I may release 480 version.
    The main 800 x 480 will be eLite 2.

Check back for more information

Here is a small preview:

Main Menu: Car logo can be changed

Selection Menu: The color can be changed to red, amber and green

Audio Player:

Last edited by suavecito; 02-19-2011, 10:56 PM.
    My Skins: eLite Lite || eLite Streamline || eLite Wings

reserved 1

Comment

reserved 2

Comment

reserved 3

Comment

lookin good man
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Looks good, the most important part about skins is for it to be super quick..

Comment

looks very nice!! love your work

Comment

Always i very nice and clean work .
                I love also .

Comment

can't wait , elite is the one and only skin for me

Comment

Might switch from eLite Lite to this, good work.
                    Ampie Case
                    2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
                    256 MB DDR2 PC5400
                    Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
                    Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
                    M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

Keep working on this. You have a lot of people who are waiting for this release
                      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Any hope for 1024x768 support? 800x600 on a 15" is such a waste... Thanks for all of your hard work you do great things...
                        Custom Built Intel D510MO, 2GB RAM, M4-ATX, Elios 15" TS on custom mount.
                        System installed into 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Diesel 4x4.

I can provide Custom fabrication for mounts or installation please contact me. CNC Machining and Powder Coating

Comment

Since this skin is still in progress i would like to make a couple suggestions.

THe skin that i have mainly used in the past is LSX Void. It does have some very nice features.

For instance.

Indicators for Internet connection. You have plenty of room under the time or date so skinning an indicator here would be pretty easy.

Also Winamp has nice visualizations that can be added transparently. LSX Void made nice use of this as a background to the audio screen. so instead of just going directly to a seperate page with just the viz you have it going in the background behind all your audio controls. This made the viz both cool and funtional

Anyways Just some suggestions. I really like what you have done here
                          -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter View Post
                            Since this skin is still in progress i would like to make a couple suggestions.

THe skin that i have mainly used in the past is LSX Void. It does have some very nice features.

For instance.

Indicators for Internet connection. You have plenty of room under the time or date so skinning an indicator here would be pretty easy.

Also Winamp has nice visualizations that can be added transparently. LSX Void made nice use of this as a background to the audio screen. so instead of just going directly to a seperate page with just the viz you have it going in the background behind all your audio controls. This made the viz both cool and functional

Anyways Just some suggestions. I really like what you have done here
                            The indicators suggestion is already implemented. You will have the ability to select up to 8 indicators you would like see and the order they will be displayed in.
                            The visuals suggestion has also been implemented. You will have the ability to place the visuals over the albumart, song information, full screen or between the song slider and the screen menu bar. As long as you use the transparent mode in the RR.ini file you have full function on the audio player.

Comment

Absolutly Beautiful!

Can't wait
                              How much work left suavecito?
                              HeadUnit : Car-Pc | Processor : JBL MS-8 | Front Stage : Woofer - Mpyre 65M , Mid - Dayton RS100-4 , Tweeter - Tang-Band Ceramic 25-1719S | Subwoofer : Hertz HX250D | Amps : A/D/S PQ10 , Hifonics Olympus XI , SPL AB03445 | Wiring : Sommer , Neutrik

Comment

Working...
                              X