OMEGA/Transparent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMEGA/Transparent

My new skin is allmost finished, but I can not decide about the transparency level. I would like some input from you guys, I sure can't make up my little mind. Here are some shots with the top and bottom bar solid and transparency of 50%. I will (maybe) include color schemes for the foreground, when you have a light background then you can change the font colors.
    Which one is better?

Oh, and thanks, yell away...
    Attached Files

I like the transparent better I think. But with that being said, it almost takes away from the buttons. Either way both are very nice. As always. I'm really diggin the shutdown menu.

Comment

i like the transperant as well, but i actually think it makes the buttons kinda pop out more. either way, it looks like a nice skin

david

Comment

i like the trasparent too
        but i'd add some transparence to the buttons to
        check the SE2 from Tensai. guess thats the way to go with your skin too

[]s
        Tigra Clube Brasil

Comment

both look good, it would probably be personal preference.
          How about if you let the user decide from settings on transparency, if its possible.

Comment

I tryed that before and set transparency to the buttons but looses alot of contrast depending on the background, so I decided to leave them alone. I will keep it semi with full buttons.
            Attached Files

Comment

The transparencie kind of makes the clock hard to see, maybe try a different font.
              New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
              New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
              "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

transparent is good i like it better

Comment

I think you know my thoughts on this, Transparent!!! Love the LCD clock. Confused at the screenshot of a chrysler emblem and a benz S class ?? Really nice work as always MGD. How are you going to handle font color switch?> Since a lighter background needs dark text and vice versa.
                  Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

Comment

really nice work MGD!

Comment

looking good keep it up

Comment

when is the beta coming out?

Comment

Phone

MGD,
                          Awaiting your skin to make the final decision on phone support. are you going to be using PHOCO or FreeFone? By the way very nice.

Comment

I am useing FreeFone as it works great. Easy to configure and always works.

Comment

That looks sweet mate,either way you set it up but for me i'd say transparent is sexier.
                              P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Working...
                              X