CFX TX (Transparency Revolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFX TX (Transparency Revolution)

I'm been working on this for a while as I'm try to learn some trick with Photoshop. Remember, I'm not a graphic guys.
    1st, the skin is base on the last release of the original author, Proximo. Well, there isn't that much in that psd set anyway.
    2nd, All icons use are either from searching or included with FSR by moahdib and/or Freedom by CDR.
    3rd, Some of the background you see in the skin are come from DFX2 skin, but I'm not going to include that with the release (if it ever come).
    4th, Some of iG scripts are credit to JWPB as it from Original DFX skin and modify (not much) by me to work with this skin. Also add some to script to it.
    5th, Thanks to all you guys who share ideas and work to the forum. Especially MGD for the trick on the menu overlay for background picker. .
    Couple screen shots let see how it goes. There is NO ETA as I'm working when ever I have time. Also, I only finish those screen that I think most usefull to me, the rest, I leave it to you guys to complete.
    What you' think?
    Attached Files
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

good to see one of the greatest skins, redone, keep it up man!!
    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
    Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

This is outstanding. I still use CFX-Rework, too. Been keeping it up to date with add-ins just too lazy to jump to ilist and transparency. Can't wait to see more.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Love it!

I ran the CFX green skin for my first year of carPC'n before I started tackling skins myself.

Really like your home screen better than the original CFX, keep up the great work.

Would like to see a release, even if it is in august
        Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

Comment

I agree with the majority... CFX was one of the best skins around.
          I too used it before using my own skins..
          AWESOME WORK....
          New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
          New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
          "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

?? Status??
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Very nice skin, can't wait to try this baby out.
              2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
              2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
              Sound Stage
              Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Beautiful, Matrix. I too used the CFX skin for quite a while when I began using RR. This looks even better than the original.

Comment

Nice Work...CFX was my second skin that I used for a long time, first being the Alpine and now DFX 3.5. Yes 3.5, as that has my Media plugin integrated.
                  RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                  Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                  Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                  RRMedia
                  RRExtended
                  DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Matrix, how about your 4,000th post marks the release

Comment

Originally posted by blk02si View Post
                      Matrix, how about your 4,000th post marks the release

4000th!!!!!!!! I am hoping it will be under his 1800 post mark!
                      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

lol sorry guys i must laugh at the fuel prices , in the uk we are 1.15 for a LITRE! of diesel and at 4.5 litres per uk gallon thats about 5 or $10? i need to immigrate!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                          4000th!!!!!!!! I am hoping it will be under his 1800 post mark!
                          I was taking about the release of CFX, not RRmedia. Matrix post count is 3,994 as of this typing

Comment

I'm almost done with the skin. It's just RR is what hold me back. I can't get the latest release of the source to add some stuff in which is somewhat needed for the functionality of the skin.
                            Plus, I'm just came back from vacation in Atlanta, GA and had to catchup with work. Maybe the 4000th post release .
                            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Oh i used to LOVE this skin.... great work matrix
                              04 Acura TL w/ core2duo 2ghz laptop w/ 1gb RAM on a docking station.

Fast car, fast PC. ;)

http://www.arcdesigns.net/carpc/

My TL CarPC ver2

FSR Flash Skin w/ moving weather maps

Comment

Working...
                              X