My BrushedMetalMixed Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BrushedMetalMixed Skin

Here is my little contribution for the BrushedMetal Skin Lovers, in the meantime someone true skinner release some new skin with the new RR functions.

My skin is a Mix of the BrushedMetal and Vortex style (a little bit modified). The Phoco section is son of Winni and the Mmi skin (@Hematec, i hope you are not angry if i have take off some piece of your beautiful skin) .

And here is the result available for the download:
    Attached Files
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

I forgot....

To access in the phoco section you must press the VW logo in the main menu. The phoco section can be improved a lot; i'm not a skinner.

Any comment and suggestion is appreciated
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

is this still around i am looking for a nice VW one for my Tiguan
      2009 Volkswagon Tiguan
      Custom Built Carpc, Only way to go

Comment

I would have to say... no. That was posted almost 5 years ago.

On another note, just about any skin can be a "VW Skin". It's just a matter of changing the logo in the center of the skin. Many skins even allow you to do this from right within the skin in a settings menu. If not, then have a look at what the image is called, something like "CenterLogo.png" and simply rename what ever logo you want to use to that name, and drop it in the skins folder and overwrite the one that's there.
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Mr. Fabio, Download site down? or need user ID and Password to download?

Comment

i just like this one it is kind of cool. I would make a skin but do not know where to start and does not seem like there are a lot of premade ones out there.
            2009 Volkswagon Tiguan
            Custom Built Carpc, Only way to go

Comment

Originally posted by brianteel View Post
              i just like this one it is kind of cool. I would make a skin but do not know where to start and does not seem like there are a lot of premade ones out there.
              There's a similar skin available here (BMV2):
              http://files.joat.co.nz/roadrunner/
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
              X