Mazda 6 console skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda 6 console skin

This skin was made for a friend of mine who drives a 2004 Mazda 6. I tried to match the look of his HU and climate controls.

Here is the unfinished “lite” version, fonts and Map Monkey skin mod.
    MAZDA 6 lite 800x600

Note: The DVD, Launch and CDrip screens are still untested and in progress. There is an issue with the “Searchfiles” osk in the audio browser that I’m also working out. If your particular setup requires different screens such as External DVD, MapPoint, Radio, Web, ect.. you can fill in the gaps with files from kuo's wonderful “clean” skin found here .(the style is somewhat similar)

Here are some pics of the HU.

Menu:

Audio Player:

Browser:

Destinator GPS:

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy — Benjamin Franklin

FD integration thought of? I'd appreciate it!
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Nice looks...

I'd appreciate it if oyu release it in the end... even if not completed, a lot of people can use it (all users that don't use all the extra stuff)... Also, if you release the PSDs, chances are that somebody may want to add more/finish it..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I definitely want this one. Please by all means post the files when you are finished. (The PSD files would be great).
        The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

Exceptional work.... Really! Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by guino
            Nice looks...

I'd appreciate it if oyu release it in the end... even if not completed, a lot of people can use it (all users that don't use all the extra stuff)... Also, if you release the PSDs, chances are that somebody may want to add more/finish it..
            I agree. It looks amazing and i would definitly try it if it would be released. I use my carpc primarily for music and GPS.

Keep up the good work.
            There ain't no need to cry. Time's up. It's time to die....

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments Look out for a "lite" version and the psd's on post #1 soon.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy — Benjamin Franklin

Comment

now this is what i call a PROFFESIONAL looking skin!! damn thats tight!

Comment

Wow, amazing work. I'd definitely be interested in this!
                  Celica VVTi
                  EPIA M10000 Nehemiah, 160Gb HDD, 7" Lilliput VGA Touchscreen, Opus 150Watt PSU, Slimline DVD/CDRW, Road Runner

Comment

That's a nice skin, good work!
                    Carputer status: [-*---------]
                    Im thinking laptop...

Comment

Yeah, it is really pimp! I hope someone does more screens for it... This one really deserves to be a full skin... more than most of the others I've seen! It looks professional, clean, everything we would like!

Would you consider different font/lcd colors? I guess not since you are doing this for yourself, but if anyone would like to edit it it would be nice to have different lcd colors for some people...

All in all it is a wonderful display of what a skin should look like!
                      Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                      Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

ADD XM and this would be good enough for the RR standard skin in my opinion.
                        You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

Looks really good. I just wish it was for Frodo Player. Although, I might just give RR a try once this skin is out..... Good Job Dude!!!!!
                          "There aint no Nation like Brunation"

Carputer Project: 80%
                          VIA M10000 w/ 1gb Ram
                          200gb 3.5 HD
                          Opus 150w
                          XP w/ Frodoplayer
                          more to come...

Comment

Very nice skin, it probably works great with sunshine due to the light background.

It's good for me and many others because I don't use radio/xm/tv.

Comment

Wow,
                              that is what I call a skin 1 class, i definetly whant it, will you release the PSD's

Comment

Working...
                              X