Automatically play next video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatically play next video?

Maybe its me but I cant get SD to automatically play the next video. When one video ends, I am prompted to restart, play previous, play next, etc.

This obviously isnt ideal as I shouldnt keep looking down from the road to my screen to play the next video when all I want is for my son to be able to watch videos and when one video ends, then next one begins.

If you are reporting bugs, please do so in the bug reporting forum. You will find it in the sub forums at the top of the StreetDeck forum.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I agree with you. streetdeck dosn't play automatically next video. it should.

it only plays one video, when it finished gives you option like next video, previews etc.

Comment

This is not a bug - apparently its a missing feature and I am wondering if there is a way to make this happen in the current version:
        When one video file finishes playing, the next one automatically starts.

Comment

Whether it's a bug or not, report it, so that the dev team can respond to it.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

you can also just gesture onto the next video, not ideal but at least it works

Comment

Working...
            X