Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fader is always set to back speakers in SD, and Fader/Balance changes won't save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fader is always set to back speakers in SD, and Fader/Balance changes won't save

Currently I get no audio out of my front speakers in Streetdeck.

It works fine with other apps in Windows though.

When I go into the Speaker Settings in SD, the Fader is set all the way to the back. When I change the Fader setting (or *any* other setting on that screen, such as the Balance), it does not get saved after I go back to the previous screen (note that there is NOT a Save button on that speaker settings screen - just a "<--" button to go back).

I'm using an external USB sound card (Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Roadie).

Thanks.

What speaker configuration is set to in the control panel for the turtle beach?

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
      Currently I get no audio out of my front speakers in Streetdeck.

It works fine with other apps in Windows though.

When I go into the Speaker Settings in SD, the Fader is set all the way to the back. When I change the Fader setting (or *any* other setting on that screen, such as the Balance), it does not get saved after I go back to the previous screen (note that there is NOT a Save button on that speaker settings screen - just a "<--" button to go back).

I'm using an external USB sound card (Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Roadie).

Thanks.
      Fader and balance only control the built in sound card.
      StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
      Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
      The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

I got the same setup (infill with turtle beach soundcard - just haven't installed it yet. Does this mean I won't get any sound at all from the front speakers??

Will there come a fix?

Comment

Originally posted by StreetDeck_Ace View Post
          What speaker configuration is set to in the control panel for the turtle beach?
          Set to 4 speakers with even fader/balance settings (and works fine in standalone Winamp - goes to all 4 speakers).

Comment

thread moved to the StreetDeck sub forum.
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
            X