Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Controls missing after module change

I'd like to submit this as a bug...

When SD first starts up and loads the modules and interfaces, everything's great. But if I go to Settings, or to any screen where the lower music control module is not available, from that point on, the music controls disappear from all modules. So in the Nav module, or the Home module, no music playback controls. This doesn't affect music playback at all, and I can still control music playback using gestures.

If I restart SD, the music controls reappear. But then again, if I navigate to a screen that doesn't display the controls, they're gone again and don't come back.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the DVD, and reapplying the 1.0.8.1 patch, but no luck.

I haven't tried cleaning out the application folders entirely, because that's a pain in the butt.

Help?

If you are submitting a bug, please use the bug reporting forum up above.

Bugs submitted outside of the bug submission forum will not be addressed.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I tried, it says I'm not authorized to submit a new thread there.

???

Comment

There appears to be an issue since making a few changes.

I am researching it now and will post back once I have it solved.
        Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Should be working now - please post your bug report accordingly.
          Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
          X