Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can we expect a new release?

hi,

Just wondering since there are soo many bugs with the 1.0.8.1 when can we expect a fix release.

Just to list a few:

Music Manager - does not hold the song list on restarts.
    Music Manager - songs in the queue list often times double.
    Music Manager - the change has made it really hard to navigate / search thru songs etc. (Search function within the current play list would be nice.)
    Music Manager - there is no longer a sort function or show all by current playing artist in the play list mode.

those are some of of the issues I am aware of. if others want to add some thats cool, but I think they have already been taken into consideration from the bug report.

There have already been a number of internal releases to fix various issues.
    These releases go through testing internally.

For instance, we're already on 1.0.9.4.

It will be out in due time.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

awesome looking forward to the release.

Comment

Originally posted by rumy View Post
        awesome looking forward to the release.
        Believe me... you aren't the only one... this XM thing and me are driving me nuts and honestly I'm going back to 1.06 just to get my XM back.....I hope!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fiveslo View Post
          Believe me... you aren't the only one... this XM thing and me are driving me nuts and honestly I'm going back to 1.06 just to get my XM back.....I hope!!!!
          XM is the one thing that works just fine for me..... and I mean that literally I have 0 issues with the XM module.

What issue are you having?

Comment

Originally posted by rumy View Post
            XM is the one thing that works just fine for me..... and I mean that literally I have 0 issues with the XM module.

What issue are you having?
            Ever since the 1.0.8 update.. whenever SD starts... the audio from any source, is literally slowed by I would guess 50%... its really funny listening to MP3s, when they're slowed... at least funny for awhile.... this problem goes away once SD is closed and reopened... then XM.... no audio whatsoever!!! The spectrum analyzer shows music playing, even the channels appear with songs on all channels however, I can't hear any one of them... and yes my line-in volume is set... I've posted this problem on both the "bug" forum and main forum... maybe you have an idea on how this is possible ????

Comment

Lol, give the guys a chance! 1.0.8.1 hasnt been out long enough to list all the bugs fully, let alone give them chance to fault find.

I take it any fault finding/fixing of bugs in 1.0.8.1 will be intergrated into versions between 1.0.8.1 and your latest version (1.0.9.4) ?

Comment

Originally posted by fiveslo View Post
                Ever since the 1.0.8 update.. whenever SD starts... the audio from any source, is literally slowed by I would guess 50%... its really funny listening to MP3s, when they're slowed... at least funny for awhile.... this problem goes away once SD is closed and reopened... then XM.... no audio whatsoever!!! The spectrum analyzer shows music playing, even the channels appear with songs on all channels however, I can't hear any one of them... and yes my line-in volume is set... I've posted this problem on both the "bug" forum and main forum... maybe you have an idea on how this is possible ????
                huh sounds like a unique issue im not having such issues. Only thing I can relate to is when my SD crashes sometimes XM keeps playing still.... if I open SD using the sortcut while the xm is on the next time i load the XM module it sounds all garbled. But if I close and reopen SD it works fine.

Sorry dude I cant help u hope u get a fix soon.

Comment

I would really appreciate an update any day now, Street Deck has some pretty cool features but the bugs are really starting to out weight the features...

Comment

The developers are still working on some bugs.
                    Jan Bennett
                    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                    X