iPOD Eject?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPOD Eject?

How do you safely eject an iPod before unplugging it in SD? Mine locked up from just removing it and I had to let the batts die before I could use it again, totally sucked.

Also I'm currently making a theme and I noticed the iPod Overlays don't exist, so I couldn't find and eject feature minus the cd eject which won't eject removable media.
    --
    2001 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4, Supercharged

I don't even own a crap pod but I know this you can reset it without letting it die first. I belive you hold the up for bit and it soft resets. Information is available online check it out on google.com
    2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

yup but mine was locked up, so no buttons worked, so couldn't reset it and I couldn't plug it back in cause well it didn't mount as it was locked up :P

It should have an eject method, it's easy to call the itunes scripting to do it.

Originally posted by mbkowns View Post
      I don't even own a crap pod but I know this you can reset it without letting it die first. I belive you hold the up for bit and it soft resets. Information is available online check it out on google.com
      --

Comment

Even when its locked up you can use this method to reset it.
        2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

guess I didn't find that one, cause I tried them all, but with no buttons responding and it not mounting I ran out of ideas. At any rate I'd like and eject button so I'm gonna try and write one, it's the proper way to remove removable media.

Originally posted by mbkowns View Post
          Even when its locked up you can use this method to reset it.
          --

Comment

Working...
          X