Yahoo Music Login Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Music Login Issues

I am having issues with the login wizard for Yahoo Music.

When I put my user name in I can't set the first letter to lower case. The first letter is lower case "o" but SD makes it a capitol "O". At the password screen you can check the box for caps.

Anyways, how do I get around this? I have my broadband connection in the car now and couldn't wait to use the internet radio feature.

Please help if you can,

Thanks

Originally posted by 2ntense View Post
    I am having issues with the login wizard for Yahoo Music.

When I put my user name in I can't set the first letter to lower case. The first letter is lower case "o" but SD makes it a capitol "O". At the password screen you can check the box for caps.

Anyways, how do I get around this? I have my broadband connection in the car now and couldn't wait to use the internet radio feature.

Please help if you can,

Thanks
    i would like to know too, i have the same issue!

Comment

There is no current way to change the case of a letter within SD. The solution is to change the yahoo password.

Comment

Adam -

The issue is not that the password isn't accurate, it's that the user name isn't accurate.

I've attached a screen shot of the problem to give you a better idea.

In the Yahoo music player, my name is shown as 'ducatijan', not 'Ducatijan'. Because the credentials are case sensitive, it's preventing you from logging in because it's automatically making the first letter a capital. Since when I registered I didn't make my first letter a capital, it's not able to find my information and log me in.
        Attached Files
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I have the same problem. But I'm not 100% sure this is because of the first letter being capitalized. I tried signing into Yahoo from their website using a capital letter, and it worked fine.

Comment

According to Chuck this should be fixed in the next release.
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

If you are still having issues with this, have you tried putting your user name then @yahoo.com?

example:[email protected]

Was having problems till I discovered this. Not noted anywhere.

Comment

Working...
              X