Toggle Fullscreen Gesture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Fullscreen Gesture

Is there any way to make a gesture to do fullscreen toggle ? It's a pain in the A** to have to navigate like 4-5 menus just to toggle it. Or even make alt+enter work ... am I missing something easy ?

There is a toggle full screen on the very first settings menu...

Comment

exactly, but that's sometimes 3-4 clicks to get to. There is no hotkey / shortcut / gesture to toggle fullscreen ? alt-enter would be the standard method...

Comment

Originally posted by changeip View Post
        exactly, but that's sometimes 3-4 clicks to get to. There is no hotkey / shortcut / gesture to toggle fullscreen ? alt-enter would be the standard method...
        You can set a gesture...go through settings-->input and bind whatever gesture/hotkey you'd like to toggle fullscreen. I don't think toggling full screen will work while in motion, however, unless you're running in test mode.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

There is also a toggle full screen button on the external apps.. and you can get to that by gesturing a E
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by parksgm View Post
            You can set a gesture...go through settings-->input and bind whatever gesture/hotkey you'd like to toggle fullscreen. I don't think toggling full screen will work while in motion, however, unless you're running in test mode.
            I have a fullscreen toggle gesture setup. VERY handy indeed! As is the entire gesture system for that matter!!
            2008 Subaru Impreza WRX-STI
            Pioneer AVIC-D3 <-- poooor comparison to StreetDeck!!!

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
            Stock... for now

SOLD - 04 WRX - In-Dash Touchscreen, MacMini, StreetDeck ver 1

Comment

Originally posted by parksgm View Post
              Is there a way to remove the popup box (the one that forces you to click YES) when running in test mode?

Comment

Originally posted by meth68 View Post
                Is there a way to remove the popup box (the one that forces you to click YES) when running in test mode?
                Not officially, as it's a safety feature of the program.

However, unofficially, yes, several users have found solutions. Search the SD forum, and you'll find an answer.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Working...
                X