Registration and hardware codes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration and hardware codes...

I have a question about me registration of Streetdeck...

I just purchased the program (cuz its great) and registered it, however I have found that my WINXP installation is so bloated and buggy that I want to reinstall the OS and re-install Streetdeck on a "fresh" system.

None of my hardware will change, so does that mean that my hardware code will be the same (so I can use the same registration key) or will I need to do a transfer of the license? My concern is that when I looked at the page for transferring the license, I see that I am only permitted to transfer the license twice. I already know that I will be upgrading my hardware in the next few months (which means another fresh install) and that would leave me with no more transfers - which means any other hardware upgrades would leave me without the ability to re-install streetdeck. So...my problem know is that I don't know if I need to stay using my buggy system for a few months until I get the new system, or if I can re-install now using the same hardware without losing one of my two remaining "transfers".

If anyone can provide any info about this I would be grateful...
    Via EPIA M1000
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    Win XP Pro SP2
    512 MB RAM
    60GB Hard Drive
    Xenarc 7" Touchscreen
    MP3Car Bluetooth Dongle
    Netgear USB 802.11G WiFi Dongle
    XMPC USB XM Satellite

Sorry. Never mind...I found the answer here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/959704-post10.html
    Via EPIA M1000
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    Win XP Pro SP2
    512 MB RAM
    60GB Hard Drive
    Xenarc 7" Touchscreen
    MP3Car Bluetooth Dongle
    Netgear USB 802.11G WiFi Dongle
    XMPC USB XM Satellite

Comment

Working...
    X