Powermate Streetdeck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powermate Streetdeck

I got two powermates one for volume and the other to scroll up and down, but I can seem to make the mp3's scroll at all, I know streetdeck staff showed on that video that it is possible but did I miss the write up or something. I even tried putting the powermate dll on the plugin folder but it still doesn't work....volume control works fine.

You have to set the powermate application to send a key command to streetdeck that matches the keyboard button for page down (probably page down).
    Build Two:
    Planning: [==========]100%
    Purchasing: [=====---------]50% (Car just got broken into)
    Design: [=======-----]70% (Building a false panel to cover up my goodies)
    Install: [======--------]600% (Need to replace screen and beisel)

Comment

still doesn't work

Comment

fixed it used send key up & send key down...scroll up & down doesn't seem to work for some funny reason...but its all good now..

Comment

Originally posted by Discoputer View Post
          fixed it used send key up & send key down...scroll up & down doesn't seem to work for some funny reason...but its all good now..
          Since you own 2 I would like to ask is 2 needed? I dont have space in my car for 2 but can fit 1. Would I be able to get away with using just 1 like this

Turn left = down key
          Turn right = up key
          Press = enter
          Turn left while pressed in = volume down
          Turn right while pressed in = volume up

Would something like this be possible? Thanks in advance!

Comment

you can get away with one..definately..especially considering how real estate is valuable in the dash..but if you search around and I experienced the same thing the push & turn is a big pain- especially since I need the press for toggle mute function

Am planning of getting rid of the bases though..and finding black knobs for it...that shiny knob is just yelling to be stolen...

Comment

Yea I was thinking the same thing, the shiny knob looks cool for pc use in a house but not sure about my dash I would much rather have a small black knob if it was possible changing the knob I could then go with 2 knobs.

Mute would be handy but then again I can accomplish this by turning the wheel quickly, I would be more interested in <enter> being my pressed in function. When you set yours up was it just muting yoru radio when you were pressing in and turning for your 2nd function?

Comment

Working...
              X