only works once... wtf ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only works once... wtf ?

I can install streetdeck once.. it opens fine. then if I close it and reopen it, all the text is jumbled to the point of not visible... If I uninstall, and reinstal, it's fine for one use until I turn it off and back on...

wtf ?

A) What version are you running
    B) You need to fill in your hardware configuration in your CarPC specs in the UserCP for us to know what hardware you're running
    C) You need to attach a log to your post when you are mentioning a problem
    D) We need to know if you're running a full paid for version or the demo
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Alright so, I'm just running the demo atm because I don't know what route I want to go just yet...Im also only testing the machine in my studio before installing it into the car but here are the specs..
      Attached Files

Comment

log file?

also, have you tried to run the update at all?
        Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

where is the log file ? and I just downloaded the latest version yesterday so... I didnt' think there was an update already...

Here is what I mean by all screwed up....
          Attached Files

Comment

and It says Im using version 1.0.9.8

Comment

I have upgraded it to 1.1.0.0 but I'm still getting the same thing... :-(

Comment

The demo that's posted on the demo site is not always up to date. This is why you need to download and run the latest update that's posted in the forums.

As for the log file:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/stre...where-log.html

Regarding your hardware, I see nothing mentioned about the video drivers/video card...can you provide that information?
                Jan Bennett

Comment

ok....

I've attached the log file. I even reinstalled sd, unchecked the box to start sd right away, ran the latest update, and yet I still get that same garbled mess....

my video card is the onboard S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR with driver version 6.14.10.28

I can't see it being the video card if it loads fine one minute then not the second time...

thanks..
                  Attached Files

Comment

I can't even get this to open on my other computer... I dunno....
                    on both I get the "X10 driver software not installed" when I click about on the streetdeck tray icon..

all I know is I'm not very impressed with all these headaches..

Comment

try reinstalling video driver. I had a similar problem too, but SD wouldn't even start. When i reinstalled video drivers it all worked fine.
                      Audi A6

Streetdeck
                      CPU Prescott 3.2Ghz
                      GPU NV 8400GS
                      RAM 2 Gb
                      HDD SATAII 300Gb
                      SC Creative X-Fi

Comment

Working...
                      X