video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video

i would like to know how to disable the dvd not playing while car is moving so that i can play movies for my son in the back

Originally posted by JAmazan View Post
    i would like to know how to disable the dvd not playing while car is moving so that i can play movies for my son in the back
    1) Illegal
    2) Search
    3) testmode
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
      1) Illegal
      2) Search
      3) testmode
      Well thanks, your full of answers

Comment

Originally posted by JAmazan View Post
        Well thanks, your full of answers
        I gave you the answer in #3.

It violates the way StreetDeck is supposed to be run and there are a plethora of threads about it. If you had bothered to search you would have found out. I dont even use StreetDeck and I know the answer.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
          I gave you the answer in #3.

It violates the way StreetDeck is supposed to be run and there are a plethora of threads about it. If you had bothered to search you would have found out. I dont even use StreetDeck and I know the answer.
          well everytime i use the stupid search it always gives me long useless stuff I dont need. so excuse me. Anyways, thanks for the answer i will find out what test mode is.

Comment

If you're not finding information when you search, then you should learn to search better.
            I can find information rather quickly on these forums, but only because I know how to search effectively. It's a skill and can be learned.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I'd rather have a plethora of information at my disposal than have next to none. The information is there, just got to figure out how to zoom in quicker

Comment

Working...
              X