Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wi FI USB dongle....

Hi all,

Looking at purchasing a WI FI USB dongle for my Infill G4 but I have a few questions if I may:

1. Does any brand of WIFI USB work with SD, or does SD only work with a specific brand?

2. If SD does work with any, can you guys recommend a specific brand and model number.
    The features Iím after is detection range, low drop outs, able to connect with all types of WIFI networks, and something that isnít to resource hungry and is compatible with SD.

Looking forward to your recommendations

Many thanks

James

1.yes
    2.search the "wireless communications" forum

Comment

Originally posted by jdmagoo1 View Post
      Hi all,

Looking at purchasing a WI FI USB dongle for my Infill G4 but I have a few questions if I may:

1. Does any brand of WIFI USB work with SD, or does SD only work with a specific brand?

2. If SD does work with any, can you guys recommend a specific brand and model number.
      The features Iím after is detection range, low drop outs, able to connect with all types of WIFI networks, and something that isnít to resource hungry and is compatible with SD.

Looking forward to your recommendations

Many thanks

James
      Were you planning to use this for the wifi sync in SD only?

To my knowledge, any SD can use any dongle that's compatible with windows...SD is just using the wifi network provided by windows.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Working...
      X