Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the "Toggle Night mode" button there just as a teaser?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the "Toggle Night mode" button there just as a teaser?

Is there a function in SD that sets it to nightmode automatically by time? If so where, because mine seem to think it's daylight 24/7. And the toggle button only darkens the screen for a fraction of a second.

This may be a common problem, or an undocumentet feature (bug?), but it's quite annoying when driving home in pitch black conditions. With big elk's lurking in the woods and by the road, I sometimes have to turn of the monitor to get a clear view of the road.

Hi Kringla,

Are you running the latest update for StreetDeck I had the same issue in 1.0.9.8 the upgrade to 1.1.0.0 correct the issue for me.
    My Install

Comment

Thanks Kimota, that did help the issue.
      I thought I was running the latest version, but I was wrong :S
      Guess the automatic night mode should be a feature request?

Comment

Night Mode Toggle

You can also just make a "check mark" from left to right on the screen (using graffiti) and it will toggle between night and day mode. I found this out by accident and couldn't figure out what I did... even worse is trying to see the night mode in full daylight!

Comment

works fine for me, but it is dependant on how you wire the dimmer wire during install

Comment

works fine for me, but it is dependant on how you wire the dimmer wire during install
            Wahh you talking about Willis?

hmmm wait wait me thinks its a G4 thing mmmmm.

We aint got no G4's
            My Install

Comment

Working...
            X