X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Bluetooth Dongle IN STOCK

Wow....o man...wow...
    can i say that again..WWWWOOOWWW..

I thought it was pretty cool when the Store had the BT Dongle "In-Stock" yet it was "pre-order only".

Looks like we're now moving up in the world.
    Cause not only is the BT Dongle still very much "IN-STOCK'
    Its also "Currently unavailable"....oh wait...NOT FOR SALE either... with NO EXPECTATIONS no doubt.

So cool..I guess that Nextday 9am Fedex Order i put in last year will take bit longer.

this crap is ****ing me off. people using using crap factory car radio even have bluetooth now. These guys at streetdeck is just jerkin us all around with this ''in- stock'' sh**. Been waiting for years. I been thinking to check out www.imobilepc.com
    about there frontend
    https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

Comment

Originally posted by customaudioman View Post
      this crap is ****ing me off. people using using crap factory car radio even have bluetooth now. These guys at streetdeck is just jerkin us all around with this ''in- stock'' sh**. Been waiting for years. I been thinking to check out www.imobilepc.com
      about there frontend
      Looked at it did not see bluetooth phone support, only a sync with PDA/PC Phone. 599 to do what we can do on SD, for far less.

I don't know...not much info or pics, not even a trial.

No thanks.

Comment

about there frontend

Yeah..not much info on anthing.
        Can't even see the gallery.

No detailed info...(like which maps does it use?)

Comment

the reason streetdeck does this crap is because they know no one else out there has a frontend that can do as much so far as them. If there where other companies challenge there features they would try a lot harder.

Comment

the reason streetdeck does this crap is because they know no one else out there has a frontend that can do as much so far as them. If there where other companies challenge there features they would try a lot harder.
            so are you offering to startup a company and give them a challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by gfmedia View Post
              so are you offering to startup a company and give them a challenge?
              I wish if I could code, lol. I know there are talented people on this forum that would be able to do it. Im going to start checking with computer programmers in my area in maryland. To see if they could do something like streetdeck. I'll keep you posted

Comment

Nobody is saying SD is crap...its a very good app.

The problem is with the SD team.
                It should not have to take 2 years to release bluetooth support.

Or FM Radio support.

They should release products with bugs and sort them out as they com along.

I think CF will actually have their new v1.5 with there own bluetooth app out before SD will finally release theirs.

Comment

It's pretty obvious, the people who complain (myself included) are customers. Which means they already have our money. How long do you think it would take to get a registration code if we sent a check to pay for SD and wrote "will send the rest soon..." The whole bluetooth idea is just a joke, I honestly stopped even looking out for it, it wont happen with this version mark my words. They will use it to push their 2.0 that forces all of the customers to pay yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by meth68 View Post
                    It's pretty obvious, the people who complain (myself included) are customers. Which means they already have our money. How long do you think it would take to get a registration code if we sent a check to pay for SD and wrote "will send the rest soon..." The whole bluetooth idea is just a joke, I honestly stopped even looking out for it, it wont happen with this version mark my words. They will use it to push their 2.0 that forces all of the customers to pay yet again.
                    You hear that echo??? Its amazing how many people love this software myself included, and all that we really ask for is some freakin updates. Keep us in the loop! We paid money for this product, respond, give us hope. It seems anyone from SD rarely even responds to threads anymore, do they forget who thier customers are? If they do respond maybe it is for a bug or what not, but respond or make comments on things like this.

Cmon SD give us some hope hear. I am willing to continue support from my end, as I am sure many will, just give us updates! Give us news, a weekly progress report something, let your customers know you care for them and thier concerns!

Personally I feel lie a kid at the dinner table who got the meat, but no frut or veggies and mom and dad are now where to be found or answer our cires for just a little more substance!

Comment

I dunno why you guys would expect anything more from these jokers. They are happily spending our money, and we all know that we sure as hell aren't going to see a free upgrade to 2.0. I can't even get them to reply about getting DVD functionality to work in Vista.

Comment

Originally posted by tek818 View Post
                        I dunno why you guys would expect anything more from these jokers. They are happily spending our money, and we all know that we sure as hell aren't going to see a free upgrade to 2.0. I can't even get them to reply about getting DVD functionality to work in Vista.
                        they better give us a free update! or else. especially since they promise all these features with the current release of streetdeck. They would had to pretty much shange the whole program to recharge everyone for the new update. I already paid 200 to them, thats all they are getting from me. If they try to charge up for the 2.0 update, im going to the BBB ABOUT THIS MATTER!!

Comment

I also lost my hope to get bluetooth long ago! It's hard for me to try to imagine what's going on at streetdeck!

The last program update, which really changed or improved something was (I think) last summer!!
                          What have they done since last summer ??

I guess the have so much business cases and different customers (not only us freaks ;-)) like Intel and so on. And they don't really care about us.
                          We are just beta testers, who have actually payed for it.

I was impressed as I bought SD, but now I'm just wondering and disappointed.

And it's really laughable, when SD talks about version 2 *pfff*.
                          When they need 3 years just to make this usb thing working, they need probably 15 years for a new map engine!

And the main reason, why I'm angry with SD is, that they don't tell anything about their progress, problems, and current tasks.

Roland

Comment

Originally posted by rxh81 View Post

I guess the have so much business cases and different customers (not only us freaks ;-)) like Intel and so on. And they don't really care about us.
                            We are just beta testers, who have actually payed for it.

When you say different customers, do you mean, centrafuse. I have been somewhat comfused because I thought that MP3car.com was the developers of SD and now they are also selling a competitors product? Leaves in question where the future of SD lies.
                            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...06-vw-gti.html

Snowperformance.net
                            vwvortex.com

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about the future of SD. I'm optimistic (but still expecting slow progress). Mp3car.com is essentially interested in catering to the "pc-in-car" community, whether through its forums, its store, or streetdeck. Streetdeck is owned by mp3car but is somewhat of a separate entity. I'm not surprised at all that mp3car.com is selling Centrafuse. They're still making money off of it whether customers get SD or CF, and while SD is their baby, not once have I seen mp3car.com employees claim it is the standard and end all, be all for car pc frontends.

All in all, I have my own gripes with the poor communication/slow updates between mp3car.com employees and customers, but at the same time I can understand that they are a small company that is overwhelmed with requests and cannot handle it all at once.

From a business perspective, I can understand that they have to work with their big company connections, like Microsoft, Parrot, etc. in order to get R&D $ and integrate based on the needs of large companies. Oftentimes, it feels like the end user is getting shafted (sts), but I am optimistic that the trickle down effect will reach us eventually

Comment

Working...
                              X