this is ridiculous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is ridiculous

what about all of us that paid good Money for a program that seems to being out dated?!? and also that MP3CAR just signed a deal with Centrafuse and their Front End. Makes me go to a lawyer and take it up legally. Not supporting a software that is still being sold and used by other is like stealing everyone's money!!!!

I EXPECT AN ANSWER FROM "GOD OF CPU" (or is that just what he thinks he is, maybe you're just a glorified D&D lover!)!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^HERE'S THEIR NEW LOGO!!!!^^^^^^

BTW: MODS LOCK THIS THREAD BUT DON'T EREASE LET EVERYONE READ THIS CRAP!
    My Car!

Originally posted by dasaint80 View Post
    and also that MP3CAR(father company to SD) just signed a deal with Centerfuse and their Front End.
    Mp3 Car is not the father company to StreetDeck. They two are separate entities.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

ok let me fix that 1 error. I appologize
      why are the Contract info for both MP3CAR and StreetDeck the same???
      My Car!

Comment

They Should offer a discount if we want to switch to centrafuse cause their not supporting their product any more!!!

I HAVE A SHOW CAR ( PHILLY AUTO SHOW & NEW YOUR AUTO SHOW, AND ALSO GOT INVITED TO BOSTON HIN!!! MANY MORE TO COME DURING THE SHOW SEASON!!!) AND WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO PUT SD VINYL ON MY CAR FOR SOME PROMOTION BUT NOW I DON'T THINK I WANT TO HAVE VINYL OF A COMPANY THAT LIKES TO TAKE BATH IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!!!! i'M GONNA CONTACT THE FOLKS OVER AT CENTRAFUSE SEE IF THE WOULD WANT SOME PROMOTION!!!!
        My Car!

Comment

Odds are low that you will get any meaningful response from the SD team, especially given the tone of your posting. Not that I am a big fan of the SD team at this point, I'm probably about as frustrated as you are, but you really hurt your cause witht he ALL CAPS and the general tone of your post.
          2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
          Core Duo CarPC
          CarDomain page

Comment

^^^Dude, you brought a smile to my face....don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but you're hilarious!! not to be mean at all!!
            My Car!

Comment

Let's be constructive

Thank you Caelric, I fully agree with you; and let me expand on that a little.

I honestly doubt that SD bathes in our money. While I am not saying that $200 is not money, I would not be surprised if SD (not Mp3Car!) sales only covered a small portion of the employees salary.

Also, I believe that offering Centrafuse can be good for us, the users - this will create a natural competition that Mp3Car has not really fostered much in the past. And, as everyone knows, healthy competition is good!

What I do think is that SD team should come up with a forum to brainstorm, together with the user community, and implement a solution that will move us forward. This bashing back and forth is not constructive!

Dear SD, I trust that most, if not all, users would love to see this product succeed and not because we have already invested in it but because we do all think it is a great product. Let's all come together and come up with a plan that will
              1. make the users feel easier about the direction SD is going
              2. leverage the user community in a constructive way for your business/product

I strongly feel that we are all mature and reasonable people that can play along.
              Mark

See all my CarPC projects

Comment

I agree, Marchello. I really would like to see SD succeed because I think it is a far superior product to Centrafuse already with regards to visual appearance and effects...(aesthetics are very important to me when it comes to in-car computing). However, in order for steps 1 and 2 to occur, we need a two-way communication with the SD team. Basically, we the customers are all suggesting what the "SD team" should do, but there's no one on the other end to answer our call right now, and as far as I know, the "SD team" consists solely of Chuck (GodOfCPU).

RedGTiVR6, who works for mp3car, should not have to be explaining and trying to clean up the failures of GodOfCPU to communicate. I mean, even a 30 second message per day saying something to the effect of "I'm still here" would suffice.

Chuck, are you out there?

Bueller..? Bueller??

Btw...thanks again for all of your hard work, Marchello!

Comment

also notice that any links God Of Cpu posted are now outof date inc, the videos ones!

now i have just purchased sd and i am awaiting the unlock code because i like the program it is better than centrafuse and less expensive , but as stated we need more updates!

Comment

Originally posted by nationapn View Post
                    RedGTiVR6, who works for mp3car, should not have to be explaining and trying to clean up the failures of GodOfCPU to communicate.
                    Agreed, and seconded.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

marchello2000 I disagree 100% with your statement about centerfuse being a good thing to add competition. I am not sure if you realize what has gone on for 6+ months but GoC and the team has basically given up on SD. You have provided us with more useful work then SD has, that is sad to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by nationapn View Post
                        RedGTiVR6, who works for mp3car, should not have to be explaining and trying to clean up the failures of GodOfCPU to communicate.
                        I assume this time is also past !! RedGTiVR6 is distancing herself from SD and seems mp3car doesn't want to deal with the bad reputation of SD.

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                        Mp3 Car is not the father company to StreetDeck. They two are separate entities.
                        It's really a loss, that it seems SD is headed south. Espacially for me.
                        I didn't bought SD for my car pc. I have installed a carpc because of SD !!
                        No other software had forced me to spend so much work and money on this.

When RR or CF would satisfy me, I had bought a Pioneer or something like this.

The potential of SD is the only thing, which gives the reason for a Car PC !!

GodofCPU: Step on it and you will make it !! Don't give up SD !!

Comment

This whole shabang is sketchy and mysterious. Who knows, maybe GoC is in his bat cave cooking up a sick SD v2.0.....but maybe that's the overly optimistic side of me!

Comment

Lets just hope for the best as SD has tons of potential.

Comment

just emailed mp3 and asked them to comment , since i just placed an order!

Comment

Working...
                              X