One Voice Plugin for Streetdeck Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Voice Plugin for Streetdeck Beta

Has anyone heard anything from One Voice on if they are going to beta test internally or if they will use current SD owners?

I e-mailed, but haven't heard anything back. Even the youtube poster is not responding to e-mails.
    My opinion is my own.

See this post

I'd did receive a replay a while ago from a One Voice sales rep, he stated that it should be availble soon(we all know what that means) via the StreetDeck beta testing.

The sales rep sent me several emails I got the impression they were all B.S as he was pretty clueless.
    My Install

Comment

Originally posted by Kimota View Post
      See this post

I'd did receive a replay a while ago from a One Voice sales rep, he stated that it should be availble soon(we all know what that means) via the StreetDeck beta testing.

The sales rep sent me several emails I got the impression they were all B.S as he was pretty clueless.
      Yeah, that's what I am afraid of. Thinking we might want to go around that sales guy and check with their tech people. Doubt the sales guy would have anything to do with beta testing. I was getting information from fitch92037 over at youtube, but the second I mentioned beta testing, tumbleweeds started rolling across my e-mail account.

edit: The one thing that did peek my interest.......He did, early on, ask if I was a streetdeck customer.
      My opinion is my own.

Comment

I litterally sent dozens of emails to [email protected] never once received a reply thats why I emailed sales.
        My Install

Comment

Originally posted by Kimota View Post
          I litterally sent dozens of emails to [email protected] never once received a reply thats why I emailed sales.
          They're probably trying to avoid the "rabid dog syndrome" like we saw on the CF 2.0 release. lol
          My opinion is my own.

Comment

Working...
          X