Streetdeck registration code?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetdeck registration code?

does anyone know where i find my registration code for streetdeck at i updated online and now i need a registration code

Originally posted by biggmann76 View Post
    does anyone know where i find my registration code for streetdeck at i updated online and now i need a registration code
    Either email or call the mp3car.com store with your purchase/order number, and they can look up your registration code, or you can search the registry of your computer for it.

You shouldn't need a registration code just because you updated, however...only if you changed the harddrive that SD was installed on to another drive.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Registration code

I updated it on the internet on a slash drive then took it to my sd in my car updated it then i got the demo screen where it ask for that code should i try to hold dpwn the reset button to reset it the infill g4

Comment

Did you take the update and put it on the flash drive or the entire streetdeck folder? The update by itself shouldnt have reset the codes
        My old Worklog

Comment

Registration code

How do i search the registry of my cpu for my regisration code

Comment

Originally posted by froalskiner View Post
            Wants Mr. T NAV Voices!!!!
            pm me i got .ogg's you could convert to wav/mp3
            CarPuter Progress:
            Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
            Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
            Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
            Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
            Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

Call the store.. they will help you get this fixed...
              Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by biggmann76 View Post
                I updated it on the internet on a slash drive then took it to my sd in my car updated it then i got the demo screen where it ask for that code should i try to hold dpwn the reset button to reset it the infill g4
                First time I've ever heard of this happening...call the store...they'll fix it quickly (much more so than posting here, as none of us can help you).

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

regisrtation code

does anyone know where i can get the store phone #

Comment

http://store.mp3car.com/aboutus.asp

Mp3Car Contact Information:

Address:
                    Mp3Car, Inc.
                    3 Churchberry Ct.
                    Reisterstown, MD 21136
                    USA

Telephone:
                    410-526-2852

Mp3Car is open from Monday - Friday (9-5)
                    The Mp3Car Sales Line is open Monday - Friday (10-5)

*Please note, we have a weekly meeting on Wednesday mornings that often runs until 11:30 AM, so on Wednesdays there will be some delay.
                    Fax:
                    410-526-2853

Email:
                    [email protected]
                    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Are you running Vista? http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/tracker.php?itemid=71
                      My old Worklog

Comment

Yeah, froalskiner just pointed out the bug report that I put through because I had the exact same thing happen to me. Once I put an update on my machine, it changed the machine and check codes and the registration code was no longer valid. I followed through on everything as advised on the bug report, but I got no resolution. I hesitated to send in for a new registry code for fear of reducing the number of transfers I am allowed to perform and awaiting on authorization from somebody that I can do so without reducing that tally. I had not actively checked on my own issue since then, but despite my inquiry I was not made aware of the proper action I could have performed to resolve this issue by contacting the store. I guess I'll have to give those fine folks a call when I get a chance.
                        "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
                        "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
                        [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

Ok, so I haven't had the chance to fix this problem yet. But now since we got the news that streetdeck was branching away from mp3car.com who would I contact to resolve this?
                          "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki

PROGRESS:

Comment

Originally posted by pancit175 View Post
                            Ok, so I haven't had the chance to fix this problem yet. But now since we got the news that streetdeck was branching away from mp3car.com who would I contact to resolve this?
                            It will be streetdeck.com when it comes up.
                            My opinion is my own.

Comment

Sweet, I will be waiting paitently...at my computer...in the dark...hitting refresh...24/7...naked.

PROGRESS:

Comment

Working...
                              X