Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can i find the voice commands for sd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i find the voice commands for sd?

hi i have been looking all over , but where is the voice commands listed for sd ? thanks

the voice command configuration is done via the short cut in the start menu (start - sd- tools - i forget exact name).

Comment

thanks

Comment

np. FYI - here's a more populated voicereco.xml file (this is where all of the commands / settings are stored) that I use. If you wanted to, you can paste this in place of your existing file and have a lot more commands defined off the bat. You can then also go in and edit this file via the Start menu tool.

http://s4.thefarnys.com/Miscellaneou.../VoiceReco.xml

Comment

cheers , the only problem i have is that i am scottish , and the accent seems to throw all the voice recon , software , lol well i might just have to try it with amrican accent lol

Comment

lol..i can see how that could happen. i play football (soccer) with a Scott and a couple of Irish folks..half the time I have no idea what any of them is saying ;-)

Training the mic extensively might help.

Comment

Originally posted by S4Per View Post
              lol..i can see how that could happen. i play football (soccer) with a Scott and a couple of Irish folks..half the time I have no idea what any of them is saying ;-)

Training the mic extensively might help.
              How well does your mic work, which mic are you using. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mrcgibb View Post
                cheers , the only problem i have is that i am scottish , and the accent seems to throw all the voice recon , software , lol well i might just have to try it with amrican accent lol
                Scottsman attempting an American accent.......can we say Youtube?

My opinion is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by meth68 View Post
                  How well does your mic work, which mic are you using. Thanks in advance
                  it's working very well. I use a cheap directional microphone mounted in the OEM OnStar mic location (car had the mic built in, but it didn't come with the service). Can't even recall the make, but it cost like $15. danielkh i think has a similar one, from Radioshack, that seems to work equally well.

Comment

Working...
                  X