Broadcast server error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadcast server error

Anyone ever see this message before? I only seem to get it when resuming from a hibernation. On a fresh boot, it doesn't appear.

Broadcast Server Error
    Could not create the network server used for broadcasting data. The function will be disabled!

Any ideas as to what could be generating this? Haven't grabbed a verbose log yet, but will do that tonight and submit a formal bug report. Just curious if anyone has seen this message before...

Thanks!
    Bash

Good luck getting a response.
    StreetDeck support is seemingly non-existent.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Delete your options.sdo file in "my documents"/Streetdeck folder, then restart. See if the problem is gone.
      My opinion is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by danielkh View Post
        Delete your options.sdo file in "my documents"/Streetdeck folder, then restart. See if the problem is gone.
        That seems to have done the trick! Thanks man!

While support from the company stinks, it's definitely nice to have the user community still contributing!

Comment

After you get SD working, make a copy of your options.sdo file and put it somewhere safe. That way you aren't having to reprogram everything. That problem creates a few errors (parameter missing is the one I remember).
          My opinion is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by bash1979 View Post
            Anyone ever see this message before? I only seem to get it when resuming from a hibernation. On a fresh boot, it doesn't appear.

Broadcast Server Error
            Could not create the network server used for broadcasting data. The function will be disabled!

Any ideas as to what could be generating this? Haven't grabbed a verbose log yet, but will do that tonight and submit a formal bug report. Just curious if anyone has seen this message before...

Thanks!
            Bash
            You probably have the broadcast GPS checked in navigation settings, uncheck this and it should make the problem go away.
            StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
            Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
            The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Working...
            X