no map shown in navigation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no map shown in navigation?

loading in navigation i have no map on screen mappoint 2006 , the directions etc are spoken fine , and tells me i am at destination , but there is no map shown , if i load mappoint in windows , it works fine , any ideas?

Did it work previously or has it never worked?
    Have you done any changing on your system lately?
    If yes on both questions then it could be due any changes you have done.
    If I donīt remember it. It never happened

Comment

hi no new install , sd updated to latest version , mappoint 2006 installed , new car pc i sold the saab 9-5 and i am now back to a 9000 but installed intel little valley mobo new hard disk etc , so had to transfer sd code to new machine i updated direct x to latest version , so i am stuck

Comment

My guess would be that something is different in this install than your previous.
        Can you play DVD on your system? Could be there is something different with your display settings.

Edit: Do you hibernate or put your system in standby?
        I saw in another thread there were some having some trouble wich was similar to yours. Similar but not the same.
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/stre...resume-sd.html
        If you hibernate or put your system in standby, you could try a reboot and see if it fixes your problem.
        If I donīt remember it. It never happened

Comment

Originally posted by oddvarr View Post
          My guess would be that something is different in this install than your previous.
          Can you play DVD on your system? Could be there is something different with your display settings.

Edit: Do you hibernate or put your system in standby?
          I saw in another thread there were some having some trouble wich was similar to yours. Similar but not the same.
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/stre...resume-sd.html
          If you hibernate or put your system in standby, you could try a reboot and see if it fixes your problem.
          i know sometimes my sd name doesnt show. i restart and the maps come back up. sometimes my gps receiver (the one sold on mp3car store) doesnt come back after hibernation. or sometimes it crashes and you cant tell until you close out of SD
          "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Comment

Working...
          X