Streetdeck Refunds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetdeck Refunds

Please post your name if you think we have been done with streetdeck, and wish for our money back especially if bought since start of this year.
    SD now seems like a dead project , but the sellers and developers have robbed us of money , knowing that they could not deliver on promises made
    YES
    30.77%
    NO
    69.23%

Originally posted by mrcgibb View Post
    Please post your name if you think we have been done with streetdeck, and wish for our money back especially if bought since start of this year.
    SD now seems like a dead project , but the sellers and developers have robbed us of money , knowing that they could not deliver on promises made
    The program works largely as advertised, just not completely as advertised. It's not a black and white situation, so it doesn't deserve a black and white answer.

I'd like bug fixes to continue, new features to continue to be added, promised features to be implemented, and support to return.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

I bought it for the "coming soon" realtime traffic and bluetooth. Very disappointed in that. However, after trying the alternatives, I've decided to continue with Streetdeck for a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
      X