StreetDeck Developer Edition Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetDeck Developer Edition Beta

We are going to launch a beta of the standalone version that will be called the "developer edition". This product is going to be released to allow developers to have a desktop version for coding as well as a license to use it in their car to test the plugins they have developed. We will post a sign up form within the next month and shortly there after release the beta "developer edition".

We are going to be limiting this beta to a small group. No beta applications will be accepted until a beta sign up form is posted.

Sweet, can't wait. Will this be like an SDK, or just a development platform for coding plugins and such?

Definately interested in it.
    www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

The developer edition includes a built in skin editor and script editor. It will be very much like writing a VB program, but rather then dragging and dropping windows controls onto forms you drag and drop skinned elements onto modules and write code behind it. The IDE supports intellisense and looks and feels alot like Visual Studio.

Every visual element in the program has a separate image behind it. THis means you can make a new image for a button or use the existing ones with the default skin and place it as many times in a module as you want. The skin editor also allows you to change the transparency, color, size (w/ direct3d anti aliasing), position, and transition effects of every element. Every time you create a new element in a scripted module, it will show up on the screen in the module and have an object added to the script so you can access it's properties and respond to events.
      Attached Files
      StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
      Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
      The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

That's very impressive.

Comment

Very cool. I'd be interested

Comment

Nice, I would love to try it.

Thanatos.
            RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
            We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

I'm interested
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Mappoint 2004 will be required for the BETA, it will not be provided by us and the Developer Edition BETA will not run without it. It will not be required for the final Developer Edition.
                StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

I got that already

Thanatos.
                  RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                  We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I'd get whatever needed to support it.... I would love to try this.....
                      MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Would Streets & Trips 2006 or 2005 work, since they are basically the same?
                        2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 5AT
                        Mods: 10" Sony XPlod Sub, Window Tinting, Seat Covers...wow I need some money!
                        Status of Carputer: 40% - xenarc in digitalwheelz DIY housing installed and deciding on a computer

Comment

Originally posted by heyitwrx
                          Would Streets & Trips 2006 or 2005 work, since they are basically the same?
                          S&T doesn't have an SDK.
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Love to get my hands on this dev edition coming soon. Map point is not a problem

Comment

drop me a pm if you would like ME to have a play

CdR

edited coz I got a load of pm's, my mistake.. nightmare of a typo lol
                              Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X