StreetDeck Skin Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetDeck Skin Problem

ERROR: CAppData::OnInitDeviceObjects - Invalid skin directory specified (C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\streetdeck\UI\Skins \Default)! Resetting to Default.WARNING: .\DrawWnd.cpp:1293 HRCALL Failed!
    0x80004005 = g_lpAD->OnInitDeviceObjects(m_pd3dDevice, &m_GDIBackBuffer)

i accidently deleted my skins cause there nothing in this folder, can someone please help me out maybe email me the default skin for streetdeck, thanks. email: [email protected]:
    Solixa Chat Service - (solixa.com) (Screenshots) Great community for meeting fellow mp3car'ers ;-)

why not just reinstall street deck?
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

because i changed a bunch of stuff and i dont want to overwrite anything... can someone please help!!
      Solixa Chat Service - (solixa.com) (Screenshots) Great community for meeting fellow mp3car'ers ;-)

Comment

ok i sent it to you...
        1990 Jeep Cherokee
        2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
        2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

thanks

all is good in the neighborhood, thanks so much

Comment

hey webdog do you have aim or msn?

Comment

skin error

I am having the same skin directory issue. Can anyone please advise looks like it has been saeen before/ It tells e the directory is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by ronljack98 View Post
                I am having the same skin directory issue. Can anyone please advise looks like it has been saeen before/ It tells e the directory is invalid
                Download the latest .sdu update. Rename the .sdu file to a .zip. Open the zip file, in it there will be an appdatapath sub folder this will contain the skin directory structure. The entire skin shoudl be in the update just replace yours with it.
                StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

New skin error

After i downloaded and moved the files inside of the /Default directory the error message changed. it now reads:

CTEXTBAG:GTBITMAP -- Arequired skin images (SATRADIO SIGNALstrength.png) was not found.

As if what i downloaded was missing a file.

Comment

We should make a sticky on how to recreate the default skin as I have seen this post many times.
                    Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 GT
                    Infill T3 running StreetDeck

Comment

Working...
                    X