Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the status of the bluetooth hardware for phone integration w/Streetdeck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the status of the bluetooth hardware for phone integration w/Streetdeck?

    I recall seeing something mentioned about it recently. Are there specific phones that will have specific features supported? Will MS Pocket PC and MS Smartphones be supported? How about the Samsung SCH-i730 Pocket PC Phone from Verizon specifically?

  • #2
    Originally posted by mrclean12
    I recall seeing something mentioned about it recently. Are there specific phones that will have specific features supported?
    No, all Bluetooth phones should work. Some phone manufactures launch phones with buggy firmware that might need to be upgraded before it will work.

    Will MS Pocket PC and MS Smartphones be supported?
    As long as it's Bluetooth phone it doesn't matter.

    How about the Samsung SCH-i730 Pocket PC Phone from Verizon specifically?
    Yep. That specific phone is known for its good implication of Bluetooth.

    Comment


    • #3
      So IS it a hardware solution from you guys? Will it be available to users of the current Streetdeck bundle (e.g. USB dongle or something)? When will it be available? :-) Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        We have a hardware prototype but it won't be available for a few months. Here's a news article with more about it: http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx...&ArticleID=457

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm still unclear as to whether I will be able to purchase the hardware for my existing Streetdeck bundle...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mrclean12
            I'm still unclear as to whether I will be able to purchase the hardware for my existing Streetdeck bundle...
            You will be able to purchase the additional hardware in the future. It will work with the bundle you already have.

            Comment


            • #7
              Great! That's what I wanted to hear! I'm pretty excited for bluetooth phone integration. Please let me know if you need any beta testers! I'd be VERY interested!

              Comment


              • #8
                I would like to buy just the street deck software, is it avliable yet? and if it is how much? I have a few customers interested in the software
                https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by customaudioman
                  I would like to buy just the street deck software, is it avliable yet? and if it is how much? I have a few customers interested in the software
                  That question is addressed in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=67640

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X