Clear All

• Where can i buy just the software

Look at the thread RIGHT ABOVE YOURS.

Sticky: Where can I buy StreetDeck Software
    http://www.mybimmer.net

Comment

*sigh* good thing it wasnt a snake

Comment

what about the package that includes the software and the gps unit?
        PC Components:
        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
        My work log

Comment

"In May, you will be able to preorder a complete developer edition kit at MP3Car.com that will include an unrestricted runtime license, 2006 map data, several high-quality text-to-speech voices, and a USB GPS receiver for $199. The registration key will be e-mailed immediatly upon purchase, and then a StreetDeck installation DVD and GPS hardware will be mailed to you."
          PC Components:
          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
          My work log

Comment

Bezels for other bmw's

hi i'm looking for an easy way out by finding out if anyone knows where i could get lilliput bezels for an 1998 e36 318is and an 1991 e30 m3. i'm putting car pc's in my friends and my own beamer and i just don't have the time to fabricate the bezels anymore can anyone help?

Comment

1. threadjack.
              2. Search! Search for BMW BEZEL & you'll find that there ARE pre-fabbed bezels for sale.
              3. Spoonfeed: http://www.mybimmer.net/
              EPoX mATX SocketA w/onboard Geforce4MX / 512MB PC2700 / AthlonXP 1600
              Lilliput / DVDrom / Opus 150W / WD 3.5" 160GB / SB Audigy NX
              XP home / Road Runner / iGuidance 4.0

Comment

European package

Hello,
                I've read that in may there will be available a package wich include the software (in developer edition) + GPS unit + 2006 map data. If I'm not wrong the street deck navigation system is based upon microsoft MapPoint maps, is it possible to purchase a package wich include (or better wich contain only) European maps?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                X