Media library on 2nd partition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media library on 2nd partition

How would you add music and videos libraries that are located on a 2nd partition (not on the OS partition to work with StreetDeck. As far as I know it only works when files are under Music and Videos folder in "My documents". If I'll change folders for WM10 library will that also work for StreetDeck? Or should I make a shortcut from Indexed folder to the folder with files on the 2nd partition. (That's without having to use "Removable Media" option in SD.
    http://incarCPU.com

Originally posted by debugger
    How would you add music and videos libraries that are located on a 2nd partition (not on the OS partition to work with StreetDeck. As far as I know it only works when files are under Music and Videos folder in "My documents". If I'll change folders for WM10 library will that also work for StreetDeck? Or should I make a shortcut from Indexed folder to the folder with files on the 2nd partition. (That's without having to use "Removable Media" option in SD.
    Please use the "Streetdeck -> Tools -> Edit Media Paths" program installed under your start menu.

Comment

Working...
    X