Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.0.4.6 bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1.0.4.6 bug

    Missing RADIOSTATUS.DEFAULT.STEREO.PNG, RADIOBAND.DEFAULT.AM.PNG, RADIOBAND.DEFAULT.FM.PNG after update. Please post these images, since I can't find it even in the default skin directory.

    And what's up with InfillSynClock.exe? What's its mfc function(description is in Korean)? Clock Sync? Does it have to run as a separate process?
    http://incarCPU.com

  • #2
    Those images are included in the update. If they didn't install, you should update the auto updater first as indicated in the update instructions for 1.0.4.5 then run the update again.

    That executable is a dependancy of a library we use. The executable never needs to run.
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by god_of_cpu
      That executable is a dependancy of a library we use. The executable never needs to run.

      It shows up running whenever I run StreetDeck and even after its closed. It has its own PID.
      http://incarCPU.com

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw the same behavior after I updated to 1.0.4.6 as well with InfillSynClock.exe. If you close SD and SDTrayApp both, InfillSynClock.exe stayes running.
        I googled it to see what it is and came up with nothing. I was assuming it was in place to resolve the clock bug someone else reported.

        debugger: I worked around the missing files issue byt copying out the skins folder before updating, copying it back in after the update, then copying the missing files into the skins folders that don't have them.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?



        Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by debugger
          It shows up always running whenever I run StreetDeck and even after its closed. I has its own PID.
          Its for a VFD we are planning on supporting in the future. It runs automatically, but it will do nothing if you don't have the right hardware installed. You can kill it at any time without worrying about side effects.
          StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
          Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
          The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

          Comment


          • #6
            After doing some poking around, I think that I've figured it out....
            Is the planned VFD going to be the same or similar to the one used on the InFill doubleDIN PC in this article: http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news_9850.html?

            If that's the case, it would be a pretty cool piece of kit, IMHO. It doesn't necessarily fit into my plans, but it's still cool nonetheless.

            Non-StreetDeck related...
            It appears that they've taken the general layout of the Brightlife skin nd tweaked it for their needs. It looks good, I think.
            Of course, we can see where the idea for the new GPS info screen came from.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?



            Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

            Comment


            • #7
              what's a VFD? Vacuum flourescent display? Like programmable scrolling LED display or something?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by god_of_cpu
                Those images are included in the update. If they didn't install, you should update the auto updater first as indicated in the update instructions for 1.0.4.5 then run the update again.

                That executable is a dependancy of a library we use. The executable never needs to run.
                I have the same problem about missing RADIOSTATUS.DEFAULT.STEREO.PNG and did exactly what you said and I still get the same error. It didn't update right and must have not dl that file. Please help...

                Thanks,
                Charlie
                www.Yellowmann.com

                Once A Yellowmann, Always A Yellowmann ...One Who Is Wise - Always Learn From Other People's Mistakes ...One Who Thinks That They Can Never Be Successful - Will Never Be Successful ...First You Don't Succeed - Try, Try Again ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I got it to work but for the edit media path it don't save the directory folder I point it too. Was this bug fix from before because it still don't work for me My radio don't work in SD even though I can select the station but will work outside of SD in the RX Radiator. Please help me get these to work and im set.

                  Thanks,
                  Charlie
                  www.Yellowmann.com

                  Once A Yellowmann, Always A Yellowmann ...One Who Is Wise - Always Learn From Other People's Mistakes ...One Who Thinks That They Can Never Be Successful - Will Never Be Successful ...First You Don't Succeed - Try, Try Again ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Yellowmann
                    I got it to work but for the edit media path it don't save the directory folder I point it too. Was this bug fix from before because it still don't work for me My radio don't work in SD even though I can select the station but will work outside of SD in the RX Radiator. Please help me get these to work and im set.

                    Thanks,
                    Charlie
                    Media paths should be working, we are still working on generic radio support.

                    Does it work if you run SDConfig.exe from program files\StreetDeck?

                    Do you have mediapaths.dat file in program files\StreetDeck after saving? Does it contain the media paths you saved if you open it in a text editor?
                    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Im having problems with the updated version 1.0.4.6. when I press the dvd button to playback a dvd, nothing happens for a few seconds. Then a screen apears and tell me to chose what kind of media playback I would like to see. pic,video,audio, or street deck program cd. When I had the older version of street deck, dvd play back worked. I just didnt have the tv,and phone buttons on that version. I also cant use the g35 skin i downloaded from this site. Im using a panasonic 845 dvd/cd slimline drive in an external case which is usb. I even tried to change the drive to d:/ from e:/. still no luck. this software is really getting anoying
                      https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by god_of_cpu
                        Media paths should be working, we are still working on generic radio support.

                        Does it work if you run SDConfig.exe from program files\StreetDeck?

                        Do you have mediapaths.dat file in program files\StreetDeck after saving? Does it contain the media paths you saved if you open it in a text editor?
                        Chuck, I was able to run SDConfig.exe from the program file and it did create the mediapaths.dat. But if I run it from the start StreetDeck then it doesn't create the mediapaths.dat file.

                        I will continue to try to figure out the radio problem.

                        Thanks for your help,
                        Charlie N.
                        www.Yellowmann.com

                        Once A Yellowmann, Always A Yellowmann ...One Who Is Wise - Always Learn From Other People's Mistakes ...One Who Thinks That They Can Never Be Successful - Will Never Be Successful ...First You Don't Succeed - Try, Try Again ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Yellowmann
                          Chuck, I was able to run SDConfig.exe from the program file and it did create the mediapaths.dat. But if I run it from the start StreetDeck then it doesn't create the mediapaths.dat file.
                          Edit the shortcut and add the Start In location. It should be the installation path of Streetdeck (C:\Program Files\StreetDeck by default). You should enclose it in quotes, too.

                          I was going through all this yesterday and figured it out on my own after ripping out only a small bit of hair.
                          Attached Files
                          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                          How about the Wiki?



                          Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DarquePervert
                            Edit the shortcut and add the Start In location. It should be the installation path of Streetdeck (C:\Program Files\StreetDeck by default). You should enclose it in quotes, too.

                            I was going through all this yesterday and figured it out on my own after ripping out only a small bit of hair.
                            Thanks, I ending doing that myself after I found out that it worked from the Programs area.

                            Now If I can get my radio working from SD im gold.
                            www.Yellowmann.com

                            Once A Yellowmann, Always A Yellowmann ...One Who Is Wise - Always Learn From Other People's Mistakes ...One Who Thinks That They Can Never Be Successful - Will Never Be Successful ...First You Don't Succeed - Try, Try Again ...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DarquePervert
                              Edit the shortcut and add the Start In location. It should be the installation path of Streetdeck (C:\Program Files\StreetDeck by default). You should enclose it in quotes, too.

                              I was going through all this yesterday and figured it out on my own after ripping out only a small bit of hair.
                              The exe has been updated now, so it will save to the path the executable is located in rather then the current working path.
                              StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                              Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                              The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X