Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which FM/AM/RDS?? will Streetdeck Support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which FM/AM/RDS?? will Streetdeck Support?

I've searched high and low for which tuner FM/AM/RDS will Streetdeck support and and have found really skeptical info.... the HQCT? from mp3car was mentioned and so have a few others... however no final answer.... Can anyone in the StreetDeck team point me in the right direction as to which tuner is being incorporated or being at least tried with Streetdeck????? Thanks......

Yeah same question I had. I was wondering if you can install a win fm tv card with fm cvoax and get an adapter for a car antena to the coax and run it that way? will street deck reconize it?
    ccortes@smscorp.com

Comment

I when connected Beholder 409 - simply plug-in from Radiator has put in folder Plugins/radio - and all has perfectly earned, but unfortunately it has not turned out to cause adjustment...
      Sonata Project [##########] 100%
      Corolla Project [##--------] 20%

Comment

Ah ok I did not understand what you just said.
        ccortes@smscorp.com

Comment

Or I have not truly understood something

Comment

I have The D-Link DSB-R100 USB Radio and it works without any problems.

The tough part is finding them. As far as I know they are no longer in production. I got mine from ebay for around $20.

The only part that does not work is the "Scan" feature. Probably a hardware limitation.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Funny I say this.... worked on my P4 machine without any trouble. Now that I am using it on my actual car PC, SD crashes every single time I go to use the USB radio.

Comment

any one try to use any other PCI TV/FM tuner (For example Aver media) with Radiator plugin's ????

Comment

Has anyone used the Griffin Radio Shark within Streetdeck?

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/radioshark/
                  SLOJAM

1972 'slightly enhanced' 240Z
                  Epia M10000 Win XP
                  Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS
                  7" Touchscreen XMPCR GPS

Comment

Streetdeck will work out of the box with any radiator-supported PC-based radio.
                    There's no radio support for teh Radioshark.

So you tell me...
                    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Is there a specific version of Radiator, configuration, etc?

My Streetdeck is crashing every time I try to start up the radio. From my previous formum info it works fine (developer mode on my P4 workstation). On my actual CAR-PC it crashes.

System Specs:
                      - PCC M791G Flex-ATX motherboard (7"x9")
                      - s370 (CLE266/8235 chipset)
                      - 4x USB 2.0
                      - Tualatin (P3-M tech) based Celeron 1400mhz with 256k cache

Suggestions?

Comment

There seems to be little info on FM Radio post-support.

I downloaded (a while back) Streetdeck to see if I would like it. And I did so I purchased it.

The FM Radio works in Developer mode on my P4 machine with no problems.

My actual car PC is a different machine. My USB Radio works perfectly with RADIATOR. When I use Streetdeck and try to do any FM Radio function, Streetdeck crashes (prompting me to send an error report).

Could there be a change in a DLL somewhere.... maybe I could swap the one on the machine where the radio works for the one where it does not work. I am not even sure it is possible or not but I am asking anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                          Streetdeck will work out of the box with any radiator-supported PC-based radio.
                          There's no radio support for teh Radioshark.

So you tell me...

Has anyone been able to get RadioSHARK to work with SD? Which plug-in did you set SD to?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X