What happened to the SD Trunk Bundle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the SD Trunk Bundle?

Whatever happened to the SD trunk bundle? I wanted to buy that PC with SD included. It is the one pictured here:

It was for $1699. Can I still buy it? I would like to purchase two of them if possible!
    '04 Silverstone Enthusiast 6MT - Authentic INGS+1 LX Half Kit, Volk Racing SF-Winning, Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust, JWT Pop-Charger, Hotchkis Springs, Burnt Orange Leather, StreetDeck

Bump...any info? I need to order 2 of them this week if possible + 2 Xenarc 700TSVs! Thanks!
    '04 Silverstone Enthusiast 6MT - Authentic INGS+1 LX Half Kit, Volk Racing SF-Winning, Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust, JWT Pop-Charger, Hotchkis Springs, Burnt Orange Leather, StreetDeck

Comment

It's right here: https://store.mp3car.com/ProductDeta...Code=SDK%2D003 It no longer comes with a monitor, but the price is less to refect that.

Comment

I don't know if I talked to you earlier on the phone, but if so thanks for your help. And since it's back up, I'll just purchase it as an entire unit versus piecing it together myself.

Also, can you do just the system for $1,314.98 instead of $1,379.00? If you piece it together yourself with the same specs (including test, build, OS load + SD software and BU-353), that's how much it comes out to. Plus of course we'll also be purchasing the Xenarc monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by BhashaZ
          ....Also, can you do just the system for $1,314.98 instead of $1,379.00? If you piece it together yourself with the same specs (including test, build, OS load + SD software and BU-353), that's how much it comes out to. Plus of course we'll also be purchasing the Xenarc monitors.
          I pulled the SD bundle off the store because it didn't make any sense. It makes more sense if you do the build as you suggest.

Comment

Ehh...okay, so you took it down again?

Comment

Working...
            X