Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What features would you like to see added or changed in StreetDeck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What features would you like to see added or changed in StreetDeck?

This thread will give the developers (Chuck) of StreetDeck some feed back on the software. List any features you think would be a good addition to SD. Any features that other frontends may include that SD does not. Be as detailed as possibe.

Hope this helps Chuck!
    Engineering....Where the unknowing teach the unwilling the unnecessary.

XM Radio Genre Folders

I know you can filter the XM stations by genre, but I think having them already sorted ( folders: All, Country, Sports etc.) would be easier to navigate through. Also is there a way to incorporate a seek function to scan through the stations on your current list.

Comment

Sirius Satellite Radio!

Comment

I would like to see more done with the OB2 info. Optional guages, read outs, etc (I know this could be a digital mod too, but I feel the it would add much worth to the OEM version).

Comment

You can scan through the current list use the Alternate Next and Alternate PRevious functions.

The genre list will be sorted in 1.0.5.5.
          StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
          Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
          The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Fix the Multi Monitor issue.

Comment

Fix the playlist repeating itself upon hibernation resume.

Add the ability to put the visualization element as a standalone entity on any module/overlay

Ability to have an overlay stay in place during the transition of modules (I told you abut this one in PM).
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Some general and Europe-specific:

some of them might be repeating, but nevertheless "ask and it is given"

General:
                • POI type icon in found adresses (navigation)
                • POI search around clicked location (navigation)
                • simulate driving via calculated route (navigation)
                Europe specific:
                • FM Radio RDS support (radio)
                • DAB support (radio)
                • TMC for live traffic updates (navigation)
                • Country selection and PO box input for address search (navigation)

Sorry for concentrating on navigation, but had experience only with european beta with restricted functionality...

Will look closer on Music Player, but since it's the same for both versions, I hope there going to be quite enough feedback anyway

Comment

Performance figures timed from gps ie 0-60 0-100 and 0-60-0. Be nice if you could use the gps for this data to give you more realistic times than using the stock guages.

Comment

Well... now after the fact that I purchased the SIRIUS unit from the mp3car store and realize it doenst work with SD....I would like to have that feature added.

Man.... I wish I would have look this up before I purchased it. This SUCKS!
                    2003 E46 BMW
                    Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
                    ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
                    Everything is for sale.

Comment

I 3rd the request for Sirius support. Also, a slider for long playlists or dirs with a lot of files would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lanman1 View Post
                        I 3rd the request for Sirius support. Also, a slider for long playlists or dirs with a lot of files would be nice.
                        yes, i would like this too. i have 42 freaking gig mof music!

have more than 100 search results for POIs

updated POI infoe. i cant figure out how to get it to look for best buy/ circuit/ stuff like that. (its not in the shopping section either)

BLUETOOTH hardware to be released!!!
                        2003 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel Crew Cab

Pictures of my truck, hobbies, and more HERE

Comment

While on the navigation topic...When using SD in night mode...the maps are almost impossible to read with the colors inverted. It would be more functional if the text where white (inverted) as well.

And maybe I havent found this yet but does SD give you a calculated time to your destination like google maps or mapquest?

Comment

And maybe I havent found this yet but does SD give you a calculated time to your destination like google maps or mapquest?
                            Havent found this but would have thought it could as mappoint will give you all this data (and more) if you plan the route there.

Also be nice if you could import pre-planned routes from mappoint (say on your desktop) to your incar pc on something like a usb memory stick

Comment

For any skin....maybe have an easy to change (on the fly) color scheme chooser. For example, those who wish to use SD out of the box and not really mess with the development aspect...but would like the colors to match that of their interior lights of their vehicle. I think this feature would really take off.

Comment

Working...
                              X