Nits and bits for a Streetdeck fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nits and bits for a Streetdeck fix.

Okay there are in no way bugs just nits. I have my streetdesk and touch screen hooked up in my living room testing it I have found a few issues.

It might be my limited exps with SD or maybe I am insane but here goes.

Search for a song play song (works great and nice and fast even with over 18k of mp3's) song half way done do a shutdown song doesn't resume it starts playing off the last playlist not off the song I was just listing too.

DVD playback Nice and smooth no jitters or flutter but I only get 1/3 of a screen anyway to make it fill he screen other them switching SD? I run in 16x9 mode now at [email protected] (I get the whole image but it only fills 1/3 of my screen)

NaV, It is in shaded of gray for some reason? might be because I can't get a sat lock in my home will know more after I get it in the car.

One more thing, how about a auto-dim of the display at night time?

I can help you with the shaded gray problem. While trying out gestures, I did a U-shape. That puts navigation into "night mode", but if you aren't on the navigation screen it isn't real obvious that anything changed. Drove me nuts for a couple of weeks until I happened to find the answer here. Just draw another U-shape on the screen to toggle it back to day mode. (Which I still find hard to see, myself.)
    FJ Cruiser Car Computer Project
    Infill T3 installed
    Kyocera K1 and Verizon EVDO wireless internet
    Sometimes On Webcam

Comment

Working...
    X