Going to External App and back to StreetDeck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to External App and back to StreetDeck

Is there an easier way to get back into SD after going to an External app when running SD as the shell boot program?

The problem... When you go to an external app SD minimizes to the bottom left corner with no Maximize button. So the only way to get back into SD is to bring out my keyboard and do an alt+tab.

Something SD could modify....
    Is there a way to add the maximize button or to have the external apps open on top of SD so when you close them SD is right there?
    2003 E46 BMW
    Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
    ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
    Everything is for sale.

Originally posted by polo6979 View Post
    Is there an easier way to get back into SD after going to an External app when running SD as the shell boot program?

The problem... When you go to an external app SD minimizes to the bottom left corner with no Maximize button. So the only way to get back into SD is to bring out my keyboard and do an alt+tab.

Something SD could modify....
    Is there a way to add the maximize button or to have the external apps open on top of SD so when you close them SD is right there?
    in my case SD minimizes to the taskbar. i just touch or click on it and it will maximize again.

Comment

In my case the PC is controlled by infra-red signals generated by the radio preset buttons on the car stereo - one is assigned to "ALT-TAB" in Girder. Voila!

Comment

I am using SD as the shell program so I do not have the task bar.

RCDASH - What kind of car do you have?
        I havent setup the ibus controlers yet... But I should have it working in the next week or so.

Is it possible to set SD to stay open behind the apps that open?
        2003 E46 BMW
        Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
        ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
        Everything is for sale.

Comment

Working...
        X