sdz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdz help

What is sdz supposed to be registered to? On my install, it isn't registered to anything. Please right click properties select the text hit Ctrl + C to copy and post it in here.

Thanks

It should be registered to StreetDeck.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I installed the latest version for the first time. The latest version is the one that will not run (see my other post for the fix) It also does not register sdz. But what I'm really looking for is the solution.

Comment

If its not registered to anything, it means it didn't install right. Did you install it with adminstrative rights and for the user logged in. You should uninstall and reinstall to correct the problem.
        StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
        Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
        The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Chuck,
          Thanks for the tip... Sort of... I am now worse off.

I had no install issues either time that I installed it. No errors, no problems of any kind. And this is an admin acct. This time sdz is at least registered. But I can't tell if it works because street deck won't start at all, on any user, even when I copy the streetdeck folder to a new users folder.

Not to put any pressure on, but I will be going on a trip in 16 days. I will be purchasing software and have it delivered well before then. And I can't even eval your software. WTF am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by air1kdf View Post
            Chuck,
            Thanks for the tip... Sort of... I am now worse off.

I had no install issues either time that I installed it. No errors, no problems of any kind. And this is an admin acct. This time sdz is at least registered. But I can't tell if it works because street deck won't start at all, on any user, even when I copy the streetdeck folder to a new users folder.

Not to put any pressure on, but I will be going on a trip in 16 days. I will be purchasing software and have it delivered well before then. And I can't even eval your software. WTF am I doing wrong?
            You sure u not using multi mon mode with the monitor off.

Comment

Well, that is a good guess. I do have 2 monitors. I checked and the other monitor was off, and so were the settings for it. So I turned it all on, and still no luck. StreetDeck.exe runs for < 10 seconds and quits. No log even when started with -verbose, no error messages, no dialog boxes, just an ArrowHourglass. What gets me is that it did work, just not the sdz.

Any other thoughts? I appreciate all comments, and am willing to try anything.

Comment

Working...
              X