Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Shuffle Mode Focus goes to Wrong Song Title

Hey Everybody,

Ran into an odd problem on the way to work this morning. Normally I just play songs in order, but today I turned on Shuffle. The player was changing focus to the currently playing song like it was supposed to for the first several songs, then I noticed something wierd.

When it started playing "Born to Lose" by Social Distortion, it focused on the song "Born to Lose' by Ray Charles instead...Then it ironically started playing "Desperado" by Johnny Cash but focused on the Eagle version in the playlist...you can see where I am going with this...

Anybody else see this happening?
    My old Worklog

Was this in 1.0.5.7? This is an issue in 1.0.5.3, but should only be an issue in the latest beta version if the song has both the same exact title and artist.
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

I think I'm running 1.0.5.6...I have the Internet Radio digital mod but I'll check.
      My old Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by god_of_cpu View Post
        Was this in 1.0.5.7? This is an issue in 1.0.5.3, but should only be an issue in the latest beta version if the song has both the same exact title and artist.
        I have the problem if only the title is the same. With 1.0.5.7. It also seems to crash randomly when skipping songs.
        2007 Tahoe
        Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

Working...
        X