No announcement yet.

Streetdeck double din

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetdeck double din

Don't know is this has been posted before but i foud this pic while on some site

What site?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

That looks cool. I'd buy that

Don't remember what site it was but i tracked it down to

It states (Photo courtesy of StreetDeck)

StreetDeck electronics package
          StreetDeck is much more than just another car stereo; it's a mobile all-in-one electronics package that can handle almost anything. It offers navigation features, Bluetooth phone integration, satellite radio, a DVD player, an MP3 player, WiFi sync support, a rearview camera support and vehicle diagnostics. StreetDeck allows you to search and sort music by genre, song title or artist, and supports user-created playlists. It can also display album art. Finally, StreetDeck has an ultra-easy-to-use interface that allows you to simply draw letters on the screen with your finger when searching or programming the nav system.

Originally posted by Jasin View Post
            That looks cool. I'd buy that
            Me too. I'm not a big fan of the looks of the infill but I like the double din.

no, I don't like the infill at all, but that i would deff buy, dvd slot, in dash, people might not even try and mod a 7 in touch screen if that was avail

pshop job.

not in production.

It was a concept only.
                Jan Bennett
                FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

now that they are doing well with intel I bet something like that might come out...
                  2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Photoshop or not...this design would def sell very well. Much cleaner and more practical. ME LIKE!!!
                    Engineering....Where the unknowing teach the unwilling the unnecessary.