Who has Infill with working sound?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has Infill with working sound?

Does anybody here have a T3 with there sound working correctly? If so what kind of set-up do you have. i.e. (components in front with fill speakers in rear and 10" sub running through 4ch Amp and Mono Amp with the composite off deck or LineLevel)
    I know I can not get mine to work right. Radio is always in front speakers only 2ch.everthing else I can get to 5.1ch after I switch speaker settings in SD and then have to switch settings and check surrondsound in VinlyDeck.
    Let me know how everyone else has got this working.
    MtryDoc
    2006 Nissan Titan LE 4x4
    Magetic Blue Crew Cab
    4" Lift by PRG Productions
    Infill T3 HU
    Rainbow Sound Line SLC
    ED Nine.1 Pushing 10v2 Sub
    ED Nine.4 Pushing Components

"A Wife That Really Loves Me!!"

I have exactly the same problem with my Infill

I either get sound out of the front or no sound at all. It seems like the interface between StreetDeck and the audio drivers is not configured correctly. I have tried different drivers(as well as the ones off the streetdeck cd as recommended for the infill). I am at the latest 1058 version as well.

In Windows(such as WMP10) the audio works perfectly. I can adjust all settings, but as soon as I go to Streetdeck...the fader, balance, channel adjustment, etc either cause all sounds to mute, a strange hum/buzz, or sound only from one or two channels. I have triple check my wiring as well. I thought it was something with the wiring as we didn't have an official install guide for a while, but I had everthing just as the manual stated.

I am also wondering if the Infill's may have been shipped with different audio chipsets and thats where the problem lies.

Not sure where Chuck is located, but I am in DC and would be willing to drive up to Baltimore to get this resolved! My only solution now is to tinker with all of the settings until I at least get sound out of the front channels...I then use an rca splitter so I can get it out to other channels. But if I make a mistake and touch either the fader or balance...the sound goes away again until I tinker for another half hour.
    Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 GT
    Infill T3 running StreetDeck

Comment

There is a problem with the audio levels of the different channels set by the fader. There should be a patch for this next week.
      StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
      Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
      The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Thanks!

Excellent, let me know if you need a tester.

Comment

Any news on a update. This sound is killing me
          MtryDoc
          2006 Nissan Titan LE 4x4
          Magetic Blue Crew Cab
          Infill T3 HU
          Rainbow Sound Line SLC

Comment

Originally posted by mtrydoc View Post
            Any news on a update. This sound is killing me
            Theres an internal alpha update at http://www.streetdeck.com/update/1_0_5_9.sdu now, but it hasn't made it past internal testing and has some other known issues. What those issues are really depend on when you download it as it is being updated very regularly.

This is not an official update and treat it as such, but it should fix all the fader issues. The official 1.0.5.9 should be posted very soon depending on when all the remaining issues are resolved and testing turns up no more and if you download this patch, you should download the official one and replace it as soon as it is released.
            The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Hey it is working... Thank You ALOT....Radio is not working but I can live with that until the offical release comes out. This is huge for me Thank You again.
              MtryDoc
              2006 Nissan Titan LE 4x4
              Magetic Blue Crew Cab
              Infill T3 HU
              Rainbow Sound Line SLC

Comment

Radio sound not working on new update

Applied the update and the balance and fader are now working perfectly! Unfortunetly, I am also not getting audio from the Radio module.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpmat007 View Post
                  Applied the update and the balance and fader are now working perfectly! Unfortunetly, I am also not getting audio from the Radio module.
                  The radio works fine on all the Infill test machines we have here. Is the media volume up as well as the master volume? Does radio otherwise work except for getting no audio (i.e. you can still tune and it appears to work)? Are you on 2 channel mode?

Comment

Radio appears to work...tunes in and shows it has a stereo signal. Current media and master volumes are up. No mutes in windows volume controls. I have tried adjusting the options under Streetdeck settings...can you confirm what the settings should be on the Settings->Radio.

Comment

Forgot to mention, Im in 4 channel mode(will be going to 5.1). Should the infill be set to 2?

Comment

Originally posted by sharpmat007 View Post
                        Forgot to mention, Im in 4 channel mode(will be going to 5.1). Should the infill be set to 2?
                        Assuming you hooked up the Infill right to your speakers, you should be able to hear the radio no matter what channel mode you are in, however, if you are in 4 or 5.1 channel mode, you will only hear the radio on the front speakers since it only provides 2 channels of audio. In 2 channel mode, it will duplicate the rear channels from the front channels though.

Do you hear audio out of TV?

Comment

Got it working now. I had incorrectly set the radio volume control in settings. Thanks again for this update...having the fader working correctly has renewed my faith!!!

Comment

Well ok I have adifferent problem If I try to switch to Radio I get kicked out of SD. When I try and switch to TV I get error that it can not start. Tried to send log files with SD error but will not go through. If you would like let me know and I will email them to who ever.
                            MtryDoc
                            2006 Nissan Titan LE 4x4
                            Magetic Blue Crew Cab
                            Infill T3 HU
                            Rainbow Sound Line SLC

Comment

Working...
                            X