Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a remote control working in Streetdeck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a remote control working in Streetdeck?

Looking to add a remote control (ir) and receiver to carpc. Was curious if anyone has gotten this to work inside of Streetdeck. If so, what hardware are you using? Any additional software (i.e. plugins)?
    Engineering....Where the unknowing teach the unwilling the unnecessary.

Originally posted by jAyRoCkS24r View Post
    Looking to add a remote control (ir) and receiver to carpc. Was curious if anyone has gotten this to work inside of Streetdeck. If so, what hardware are you using? Any additional software (i.e. plugins)?

I have one and it works great. I am using the USBUIRT from the store here and programed my alpine radio remote to it.
    2003 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel Crew Cab

Pictures of my truck, hobbies, and more HERE

Comment

i use a PAC Audio SWI-X to send signals from the steering wheel and radio buttons (on the stock Bose stereo), which is intercepted by a USBUIRT sitting on the rear shelf...

Comment

Awesome. Anylinks to the girder drivers needed for the USBUIRT from the store? Or does it come with the necessary drivers? Is there any other driver other then the girder?

Thanks guys

Comment

I can't seem to get the USBUIRT to work SD! Works fine using girder! Any hints or suggestions?

Comment

NVM...got it. USBUIRT WORKS AWESOME IN SD. I def recommend!

Comment

Working...
            X