2 Minor requests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Minor requests?

A pause Button on the playback I have been using the stop button but when I hit play again it re-starts the song from the begining.

and when searching a directory a option to play the whole directory .

Originally posted by belezeebub View Post
    A pause Button on the playback I have been using the stop button but when I hit play again it re-starts the song from the begining.
    With gestures, a straight-line down pauses the current item.
    You can also add a pause/play toggle to whatever skin you're using.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

the default skin should have the button updated to be play/pause, not play/stop. this is clearly a bug / design flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by S4Per View Post
        the default skin should have the button updated to be play/pause, not play/stop. this is clearly a bug / design flaw.
        Well, it's not a bug, because the program works as intended, but I do agree that it is an interface issue. Almost every consumer electronic media player device that I have ever used cycles between play/pause when the play button is pushed...it would be nice for SD to adhere to established convention.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

/\ What he said. I second that opinion.

Comment

I thought that when you used the down gesture it would pause the media, then use the down gesture again it would start playing, is that not the case?
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

As stated, it's more of a design flaw.
              Nobody has mentioned that you can change the skin to your liking...

The joys of a skinnable application...
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                Nobody has mentioned that you can change the skin to your liking...
                But that's just so hard, even with the free, purpose built and well-integrated development environment that downloads and installs with StreetDeck automatically. No, I think I'd much prefer to complain and have someone else do it for me.

Seriously, the easy skinnabilty of SD is one of the main reasons I intend to purchase it...just as soon as my $58 1.7ghz P4/512MB/20GB (oh, how I love sniping on ebay) arrives.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Working...
                X